FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    ozzbourne I don't see you on the game calendar
    You enter a room filled with a damp musky smell. There are several bookshelves scattered throughout the room. You hear a strange humming coming from the left corner of the room. A cloaked figure looks up and smiles.
    |_____EST -5 Timezone Eastern PA_____|

There is a link for it on in the first post, and its down near the bottom when I "found" it.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Cadence aka twilight, will not be able to make it tonight he has the 2nd shift for work. me and cyanide will be there. aka goldenhammer.

Disregard this message. He was told not to come in so we are good to go!
    Last edited by BigBrutalisk; August 29th, 2012 at 21:38.
    You enter a room filled with a damp musky smell. There are several bookshelves scattered throughout the room. You hear a strange humming coming from the left corner of the room. A cloaked figure looks up and smiles.

Starting a bit later because of checking up on something for class, sorry for delay was waiting to see how deadlines and events would fall.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Hope it's not too late to join you guys. I threw my name down on the calendar in case you would still had room. I could certainly attend each Wed. Long time role player, owned FG and some player licenses since late 2007 and have yet to actually use it for more than table side campaign management. I have been GMing some 5E playtest sessions IRL, but that group just broke up. I am anxious to see what it's like on the more colorful side of the screen. I will hop on TS tomorrow night either way and check in. I have a Ranged / Fighter concept that I would love to give a go.

Not a problem, since you know the system you can be ready pretty quickly, all that you'll really need to do is roll stats and put stuff together on the character sheet. I have a majority of it setup for drag and drop. Spells are the only tricky bits, but I generally just fix in game.

Not sure when I will get on, 8 probably at latest. There's a Q&A session for one of my online classes that runs 7-9 on Wednesdays.

They need a melee fighter more than a ranged fighter if it makes a difference, the toughest character is the Cleric that is going a paladin route, but who is also the only healer.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; September 5th, 2012 at 18:33.
    Ultimate License Holder

Putting together new computer and getting it setup took longer than expected, so might need to cancel or delay due to being behind on classwork, will update later.

I'll also have to update the alias as well as its probably going to be different.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; September 19th, 2012 at 16:45.
    Ultimate License Holder

Any updates on if its canceled or not?

On track for getting stuff done, so should be good to go, only delay will be if Q&A session for class at 7 runs long.

New alias is
    good seal oily luck
    Ultimate License Holder

Teamspeak server is not working.

Thread Information