5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Meeting was post-poned

I can also do creation tonight.
    You enter a room filled with a damp musky smell. There are several bookshelves scattered throughout the room. You hear a strange humming coming from the left corner of the room. A cloaked figure looks up and smiles.
    |_____EST -5 Timezone Eastern PA_____|

I will have FG up and running around 8pm tonight. Have to run a quick task then be back.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

What all do I need to download, First time playing through FG.
    You enter a room filled with a damp musky smell. There are several bookshelves scattered throughout the room. You hear a strange humming coming from the left corner of the room. A cloaked figure looks up and smiles.
    |_____EST -5 Timezone Eastern PA_____|

If you haven't all download the unlicensed version of FGII: here

Then using the Teamspeak server for FGII that someone is kindly hosting, thread for it is here

Then "Join Game" from FGII lobby, type in a simple username something easy to type in and then add the alias "able ogre dead ninja" no quotemarks and use a space between each word. I have the module we will be using for data up and most information is included.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Oh yeah, FG is up and running. I am in Teamspeak under the Feanvlok channel
    Ultimate License Holder

Well me and Brutal are here in teamspeak but we dont see that channel

Sorry I didn't catch that the char creation session was happening in time to be there. Still up for tonight. I can have a character statted out before then; won't take long to plug in the information. The recent influx of players all seem to have a pretty strong idea what they want, but I'm still willing to try whatever needs to be tested. So, if you have a suggestion, let me know.
    "It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for subtlety."
    -- Salvor Hardin, Foundation by Isaac Asimov

Not Rejected, just cleaning

If you had applied and didn't attend or respond back I have simply cleared up the calendar of people whose schedules conflicted with the run time, haven't responded very much, or seem to have lost interest. If you are still interested we plan to play on Wednesdays at either 7 or 8 in the evening.
    Ultimate License Holder

Love the set up and the program works great
    Last edited by Twilight54; August 23rd, 2012 at 23:43.
    Gotta love the dark side of things sometimes.

ozzborn2kill.. Mountain Dwarf fighter twilight54

Thread Information