DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Playtest - Faenvlok: Urban setting

Please sign up at the game calendar and communicate through this thread
    Game Calendar

Homebrew setting with with general plot idea, we'll see where it goes from there.

The festivle of the Turtair comet is coming upon the city, Considered a sign of great portents, the city is preparing itself for a week long celebration while the comet is overhead.

Looking at either Tuesdays or Thursdays for gaming, aiming for about 7 or 8 pm USA East Coast time. Prefer to do character generation before 1st session so we can pickup and go.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; August 15th, 2012 at 02:41.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Is there enough information available to generate characters for 5e?

Oh just saw the character creation document. Duh
    Last edited by mgholson; August 16th, 2012 at 02:39.
    I'll cast magic missle at the darkness!

Seems like a surprising amount of options until you consider the break down of classes. These are you 4 basic types and with the new character design you have a surprising amount of options and so far at least 2 ways it seems to make combo builds.

Anyways, all initial spells and weapons and armor are input. Building library about 1/2 done and entering gear is all PC stuff left to do really.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Majority of work is done, only equipment, bestiary, and todays left to put into the file. Ready to do character construction, free except for Saturday, and Tuesday Thursday next week.

I will need to add Sorcerer and Warlock stuff that got released today, but that is easy to do and shouldn't take more than an hour or two. Double checking for other changes might add some time.

I work until 9 est on Thursday so I wouldn't be able to run until 10ish probably. I'm going to post 2 or 3 offerings of when I can/will run if you guys would vote or mention when would be better.

If anyone interested could please sign up, if you haven't, at https://dndnext.com/ I would appreciate it to cover myself.

World content:

The Turtair comet will be crossing the skies, this is time of celebration as the comet heralds good tidings for the civilized races. Epic monsters are slain, tyrants are over thrown, wars come to a peaceful end, and heroes rise up. When the "Heroes' Comet" comes, it is considered a sign for great deeds to be performed. How much of the legend is true and how much is from purposeful timing is hard to say, but the city of Faenvlok is the starting point of a number of adventuring parties that are going on dangerous and epic quests. The Turtair comet holds special meaning for Faenvlok as it was during the last passing that the evil dragon Redarenesk was slain by a group of heroes. What better place to be to celebrate?
    Last edited by Mgrancey; August 18th, 2012 at 03:42.
    Ultimate License Holder

I've fun about a dozen Next sessions over FG2 now, and it's been great. Here's hoping you have just as good an experience as I have had.

I used 3.5E ruleset. Curious as to which you will be going with?

I would like to join, and wednesdays would work best for me. I have meetings I go to tuesday nights from 8-12
    You enter a room filled with a damp musky smell. There are several bookshelves scattered throughout the room. You hear a strange humming coming from the left corner of the room. A cloaked figure looks up and smiles.
    |_____EST -5 Timezone Eastern PA_____|

Just realized that I didn't list a VoiP so we'll be using the Teamspeak server for FG.

If we can't get it done ahead of time we'll use Wednesday for Character Generation.
    Ultimate License Holder

Crow here. Love virtual top. ^.^

Looks like Wednesday (8/22) will be Character Generation unless people want to do that tonight.
    Ultimate License Holder

I could do char gen tonight just let me know the voip info and what time (im eastern time zone)

Thread Information