DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Playtest stuff!

Just got done looking through the new play test packet and I am intrigued enough to go out of my way to try it out and throw together a quick mod. Sundays and Mondays are out for me, Wednesday might be as well (seeing if it will be a regular thing) so Tuesdays and Thursdays are really the last two likely nights unless people want to play especially late.

I am willing to run this (probably pull something stock from D&D mag's) though I would like to either share with a co-gm so we could both play or just get to play. First session would be a character build session and maybe intro to each other and combat.

Anyone interested?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I am interested in playing or GMing and I already know what I want to run.

Just downloaded the new playtest packet and have to say I'm much more interested in 5e now. Looks more like what I think of as D&D, I like the backgrounds.

I'll play Tues and Thurs are good
    I'll cast magic missle at the darkness!

What is idea for playtest? As I said, probably just going to dig out some old dungeons and use some of that.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Day off and resting, so got a good bit of work done on making a mod with the playtest info. Have all the easy stuff done, just quick lookup on mechanics, spells, beastiary and equipment left to do.
    Ultimate License Holder

New material released today! Anyone planning on running a game?

Thread Information