FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: Which scenario would you like to play?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • #3-01 The Frostfur Captives

3 37.50%
  • First Steps 1

3 37.50%
  • First Steps 2

0 0%
  • First Steps 3

0 0%
  • We Be Goblins!

2 25.00%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi, Relic. They're attaching the export files for their characters, so I can import them and we can be ready to go at game time. And by alternate, I mean that the games are full, but you're the first one in if someone doesn't show up.

The new Pathfinder Society rules are updated to 4.2 with the start of Season 4. Go to https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety to register, and the rules are here: https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4

I get the feeling you're new to organized play. I'd explain more, but I don't really have time. There should be plenty of info on this forum and the places I've linked if you dig around, though.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic Wyverenight
    What is this that you guys are attaching for your characters? What exactly do you mean by alternate? One more thing, what do you mean 4.2 rules?

Hey Relic. a .xml file is the format that Fantasy Grounds uses when you export a character. It lets the DM import it ahead of time so everyone's character is ready to go rather than typing in skills spells etc and using up game time.

The maximum number of players at a table is 6 so if more signs up they are alternates and play if somebody doesn't show up. In my expereicne of games an alternate almost always plays as real life intrudes on us all at some point.

Paizo updates their rules for the Pathfinder Society organized play every so often and they've jsut published their latest version, 4.2. It goes live (meaning the changes in it become legal) on the 18th of August. It's a free .pdf file available on the Paizo site.

Can i just get confirmation that we are playing Frostfur Captives? The vote is still even and not sure what one was settled upon.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Can i just get confirmation that we are playing Frostfur Captives? The vote is still even and not sure what one was settled upon.
    Yeah, it looks like Frostfur Captives.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Was looking over my character and found quite a glaring error. Crossblooded means I choose 1 associated ability not both, in my first game Zohariel was using both Thunderstaff and Electric Ray. Fixed that. Also looking at it I tweaked the character a little (thankfully allowed so long as the characer has not yet leveled) I've attached an updated .xml with the changes added.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.

Hey guys I will not be able to make this game on Saturday night. There are two on the waiting list that can take my place. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzom
    Hey guys I will not be able to make this game on Saturday night. There are two on the waiting list that can take my place. Thanks.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Relic Wyverenight, you're up first, followed by avro5731.

Server's up, and I need characters.

timing my problems it seems my connection cuts out every 2-5 mins for anything from 30 seconds to a minute. No idea of the source but i don't think it's worth putting you all through that kind of hassle. Hope the alternate shows because this is me out I think. Very sorry everyone hope you have a great game.

Great game everybody though that came pretty close! Was fun seeing you all and sure I will game with you again

Thread Information