STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: Which scenario would you like to play?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • #3-01 The Frostfur Captives

3 37.50%
  • First Steps 1

3 37.50%
  • First Steps 2

0 0%
  • First Steps 3

0 0%
  • We Be Goblins!

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

What scenario/module for Saturday 08/18?

I've got several scenarios available for next Saturday. I don't care which I run. Sadly, I cannot do an all-day First Steps marathon for your new aasimar. I'd love to try, but I doubt I'd make it with my sanity intact.

I'm free anytime on Saturday, and times can be suggested or voted for at the signup here(https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=870). Currently they're at 1PM and 7PM Central.

Voice will be the community teamspeak server (fgts.servegame.com)

The new 4.2 rules will be in effect. So no synthesist or master summoners.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; August 11th, 2012 at 04:32.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

What time were you planning on hosting the game?
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Ah, yes. Forgot to mention that in this thread. I'm going to edit the OP with the info.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

First steps, please. Would like to try out Aasimar.

Signed up for the Saturday session assuming Frostfur Captives but I can play any scenario If it's First Steps though I'll have a different character to Zohariel.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Here is my character and pet for the game.

Can I get in on this ?

Banic, lvl 1 Cleric PF# 55772-1

It turns out there is something going on Saturday I really need to do, so I'm afraid that the earlier session is now a no-go. I can still run at the later time I gave, but I know at least one person won't be able to make it. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Never mind, the times were listed in the opposite order on the calendar, so it looks like everyone's OK.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; August 12th, 2012 at 17:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    It turns out there is something going on Saturday I really need to do, so I'm afraid that the earlier session is now a no-go. I can still run at the later time I gave, but I know at least one person won't be able to make it. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Never mind, the times were listed in the opposite order on the calendar, so it looks like everyone's OK.
    Well, I can make the later session. Attached is the hlfg output from Hero Labs converted to XML by the Character Converter. Let me know if you need a different format or file to verify the import. Also note that the Wand of Endure Elements is planned as a start of scenario purchase with 2 PP.

And yes, he does have 7 cantrips known legally.

What is this that you guys are attaching for your characters? What exactly do you mean by alternate? One more thing, what do you mean 4.2 rules?
    Last edited by Relic Wyverenight; August 14th, 2012 at 00:34.
    (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Fantasy Grounds II Full License
    What we do in life, echoes throughout eternity!

Current Campaigns

Thread Information