DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks for the offer Kozzom, but I think you're not allowed to play a pregen unless you don't have a legal character to play, irrespective of class concerns.

I'll check, but maybe Trenloe or someone else who knows will chime in first.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzom
    Gwaihir Scout, hey can you put me on the wait list? I can play a pregen cleric if needed and if you can apply it to one of my level 1 characters I am fine with that.
    FYI - if you play a 1st level pregen, you have to apply to chronicle sheet to a *new* 1st level character (one that hasn't any previous chronicles/XP).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    Thanks for the offer Kozzom, but I think you're not allowed to play a pregen unless you don't have a legal character to play, irrespective of class concerns.

I'll check, but maybe Trenloe or someone else who knows will chime in first.
    The quote from the 4.2 Society Guide is:

If you don’t have time to create a new character or simply wish to try out a new character class, you may choose to use one of several level-appropriate pregenerated characters available at paizo.com/pathfindersociety or from your local event coordinator. If you play a 1st-level pregenerated character, you can apply the credit for her first adventure to a newly created character of your very own.
    Basically, you can always play a level appropriate pregen character, even if you have a valid character yourself. But, you can't apply the chronicle gained with a 1st level pregen to a character who has already played a session - it has to be a new character (0XP, no chronicles).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Actually I do have one. Its Dakin 1st Level Paladin 55012-4 that has never played.

Yeah, went and checked. I misread it, somehow going from can't apply a 1st-level pregen to a (pre-existing) 1st-level character to can't play a 1st level pregen if you have a first-level character.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Here is my Paladin just in case. PFS#55012-4 Nameakin

Quote Originally Posted by Mazz0382
    Here is my xml. Unfortunately I haven't gotten my chronicle sheet from my last game yet. Hopefully I'll have it by game time and can make the changes to the character before the game starts.
    Chronicle posted to the Hydra's Fang discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzom
    Here is my Paladin just in case. PFS#55012-4 Nameakin
    Thanks. Hang around, you might get in.

Server's up. Don't forget I'm doing this on Skype tonight; ID's in the game calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzure
    Crap, I thought I already forwarded it!! I'll send it asap.

*Edit: Magnuson is attached!*
    Fizzure, this .xml is straight out of Hero Labs, and hasn't been converted to FG format. You need to export it out of Hero Labs as a FG character, then run the FG Character Converter on it. Normally I'd be able to convert the HL export for you, but I seem to have a bad DLL.

FYI...Magnuson's Society # is 45153-3.

Thanks for the game tonight, I enjoyed it!

Thread Information