Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Just realized I'm a liar. I've played Sewer Dragons of Absalom, and that's a 3-7. I forgot because I was a level 2 at the time, so now I'm not sure if it's legal for my character.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; August 11th, 2012 at 05:05.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Hoping to try out an Aasimer cleric in the 7pm slot.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    Just realized I'm a liar. I've played Sewer Dragons of Absalom, and that's a 3-7. I forgot because I was a level 2 at the time, so now I'm not sure if it's legal for my character.
    It's not legal I'm afraid. :-( For PFS scenarios your PC level has to be within the complete tier range (not necessarily the subtier range, just the main range - 3-7 in this case).

Some people think you can be 1 level within the tier range - but this is not for PFS scenarios, this is for sanctioned modules with have a single level "tier" which is restrictive, so you are allowed to play a PC of 1 level higher or lower for sanctioned modules only.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Crud. And I used the gold, so it's going to be annoying to fix.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Cool. Thanks anyway.

It might be great if someone ran a tier 3-4/4-5 also. I figure we must have a few people who have leveled up by now

I happen to be sitting on a purchased copy of Sewer Dragons of Absolom and soon as my port forward gets fixed I would love to run it.

Signed up for the Saturday Game for the 18th.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Ok so I posted this in the announcement thread thinking it was here lol...so I'll just copy and paste to here...
    Hello. I just signed up for the Weds. game. I will attach my xml after Monday since I have a game that night. Thanks.

Fizzure, Manium and Mazz, I need your exports ASAP.

Oh, and the ranger is a spell-less archetype. If no one has UMD, you guys will be relying on potions for healing the entire time.

Relic, prep your character, because I'm smelling a no-show. I'll be on FG now if you have questions, but I don't have much time.

Here is my xml. Unfortunately I haven't gotten my chronicle sheet from my last game yet. Hopefully I'll have it by game time and can make the changes to the character before the game starts.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Crap, I thought I already forwarded it!! I'll send it asap.

*Edit: Magnuson is attached!*
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fizzure; August 15th, 2012 at 14:22.

Gwaihir Scout, hey can you put me on the wait list? I can play a pregen cleric if needed and if you can apply it to one of my level 1 characters I am fine with that.

Thread Information