DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I just tested out a character using the new converter that should be in your FG 'utilities' folder in Application Data... It worked just fine.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I just tested out a character using the new converter that should be in your FG 'utilities' folder in Application Data... It worked just fine.
    Right. And that's what the link references .... I think that's it....

EDIT: and it was, the attachment is updated and works now. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Talen; August 10th, 2012 at 04:04. Reason: Import/export fixed

Here is my character.

Subtier?

Hey folks - time to start thinking about what subtier we play. We currently have 3 x 3rd levels (perhaps one of those will be 4th by Monday) and 3 x 1st levels:

Players
    1. Killian - Haematite - 3 -Half-Orc Monk #40412-2
    2. Talen - Talwynor - 3 - Ranger PFS#37840-1
    3. Macgreine - Lancieren - 1 - Rouge # 39019=1
    4. avro5731 - 3 or 4 Inquisitor PFS# 41731-4
    5. Mazz0382 - Mazz Erdan - 1 - Wizard PFS#58655-1
    6. kozzom - Barin - 1 - Fighter PFS#55012-2

This works out as APL (average party level) of 3. Which means you are between the 2 subtiers (1-2 and 4-5) and so can choose to play up or down.

I would not recommend 1st level characters playing up!

So, there are a few options:
    1. Play subtier 4-5 and 1st level characters play a PFS 4th level pregen.
    2. Play subtier 1-2 and the 3rd levels own the game.
    3. Play subtier 1-2 and most (if not all) of the 3rd levels play a backup 1st/2nd level PC.
    4. Play subtier 4-5 as we are - there would be a good chance of the 1st levels not surviving.

I know we're at the point in PFS on Fantasy Grounds where there are people with 3rd level characters who want to play out of subtier 1-2. But, we still have a lot of players with only 1st level characters as their only option of playing their own character (instead of a pregen) and getting XP to get to those higher levels.

Anyway - let me know what you think regarding the above options - or another option I may not have thought of...

Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I personally vote for subtier 1-2 I am more than willing to bring a 1st level PC to the fight.

On a seperate note I'm working on making a few videos in the future for YouTube showing off FG and Pathfinder. I'm looking to do a couple, firstly running through registration, character creation and playing a scenario, then once I start running games recording running First Steps from a DM point of view. They will be quite long as I'm looking to record the whole session. If we do decide on tier 1-2 it will be a great chance for me to record character creation so my question is does anyone object to me recording the game?

Looking over the list and after last night I'll swap out Haematite and use Claudia, level 2 sorceress. I'll save the video thing for another time too makes more sense to do it using First Steps at a later date
    Last edited by Killian; August 12th, 2012 at 19:27.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    I personally vote for subtier 1-2 I am more than willing to bring a 1st level PC to the fight.

Looking over the list and after last night I'll swap out Haematite and use Claudia, level 2 sorceress.
    Thanks Killian.

OTHER PLAYERS!

Any feedback on the 4 options I listed 2 posts up in this thread? We have 2 x 3rd levels, 1 x 2nd and 3 x 1st.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't have a preference, but also can play a a new 1st level character if that would help.

as my sat and sun games fell through I would like a lvl 3 game to get my inq to lvl 4 but won't cry if I get to play a lvl 1 toon (soob maybe but not cry)

PC Exports???

I'm needing your character exports so I can load them into Fantasy Grounds *TODAY*!

I have Talen's 3rd level, Macgreine's and kozzom's 1st level PCs.

See the above few posts regarding what subtier to play - this may change what PC you will bring to the game.

Please send me the FG XML export for the character you will play ASAP.

If I don't hear from you by first thing Monday morning I will start inviting the people from the waiting list and you could lose your place.

Marfu attached lvl 3

Thread Information