DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

#0-2 The Hydra's Fang Incident. Monday 13th August. Midnight GMT (8pm US Eastern).

*** Game discussion thread ***

Game is now full. Creating a waiting list based on the order that people sign up at the calendar entry.

Sign up at the calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=868

*** Please keep all discussions for this game in this thread - don't post comments/questions in the calendar entry (I don't get an email telling me there is a post so I will miss it).

So, the votes are in and Scenario #2: The Hydra's Fang Incident is the first choice with 6 votes.

• When? Monday 13th August. Midnight GMT (8pm US Eastern).
    • Duration: 4.5 - 5 hours.
    • License needed: any licence (including unregistered) can play.
    • Voice: TeamSpeak3 - fgts.servegame.com
    • Tier 1-5, subtiers 1-2 or 4-5.

After an Andoren village is razed by the Hydra's Fang, a renegade Chelish slaver-ship, outrage threatens the stability of both nations. You and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to capture the Fang before the Inner Sea is pitched into political frenzy.

If you want to play, sign up at the calendar entry (link above) and post your character in FG export format here (Sunday at the latest) - instructions on creating/importing/exporting your character here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16961

Any questions please post in this thread.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 8th, 2012 at 17:03.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there any chance this can be run earlier in the day or on the weekend?

I'm going to be in a PFS game on Saturday the 11th. Should I wait until after that to post xml or it diesn't matter and just post it asap?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Is there any chance this can be run earlier in the day or on the weekend?
    Sorry, this is my fairly regular weeknight slot and this is the earliest/latest I can run it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazz0382
    I'm going to be in a PFS game on Saturday the 11th. Should I wait until after that to post xml or it diesn't matter and just post it asap?
    You can give me it on Sunday - I know you're good for it!

Just sign up on the Game calendar to reserve your slot.

also have games just before.... post xml asap

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    also have games just before.... post xml asap
    No worries.

Please indicate in the Game calendar what level you expect your character to be at when you play this game - it will help us all to have an idea of what subtier the game will be ran at. Thanks.

I have signed up with a lvl3 Ranger...export to follow.

Hi, I have signed up, exporting xml shortly.

Signed up with my rouge. Lanciren, level 1.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Thread Information