DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Upcoming changes to PFS

Here is the blog

Pretty cool. I want to make an Aasimar
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Quote Originally Posted by Macgreine
    Pretty cool. I want to make an Aasimar
    Go nuts!

Just remember you can't play one until the 16th of August when the new changes come into effect.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I see class changes in the blog but not the doc... anyone see it in the doc?

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    I see class changes in the blog but not the doc... anyone see it in the doc?
    It's not in the doc, because that doesn't specifically cover in detail what is and isn't legal for PFS play. This is covered by the additional resources page: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/...ionalResources

You won't see the changes in the additional resources page until August 16th, which is when the changes come into effect.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ahhh so the 16th the updated docs will come out with rule changes.. thanks

just looked at the link and it says
    Inquisitor: Inquisitions from Ultimate Combat are not legal for play.?!?!
    Last edited by avro5731; August 7th, 2012 at 21:44.

Thread Information