Starfinder Playlist
Page 53 of 63 First ... 3435152535455 ... Last
    The GMC Warrior elves booster kit 1 is out and available for purchase. Visit www.rpgartkits.com and check the Character token boosters page for details and previews.
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Quote Originally Posted by Shockbolt View Post
    A preview of what will be available next week through my website www.rpgartkits.com, the Warrior elves booster kit:
    This looks great. Cheers
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Quote Originally Posted by demonsbane View Post
    This looks great. Cheers
    Thanks demonsbane :-)

-------------

The www.rpgartkits.com website is getting an update these days, I've added a section that shows all 3 scales seen together for comparison, the same section also contain a download link to a sample art kit of approx 8Mb zipped.
    The purchase section has 2 new options, an upgrade option from the Base Fantasy art kit to Developer license and a Lifetime subscription to the art kits, respectively priced at $220 and $199.

Two new addons are in the making, a Wood elf character booster kit and a Ruins objects and items booster kit.
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Never mind, already answered.

Are there any videos showing how the system works? I would love to check it out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker75 View Post
    Are there any videos showing how the system works? I would love to check it out.
    These are tilesets and will require an image/graphics app to work with. Tiled https://www.mapeditor.org/ is an excellent choice for this.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    These are tilesets and will require an image/graphics app to work with. Tiled https://www.mapeditor.org/ is an excellent choice for this.

Ah, ok. I see now.
    Thanks.

I will definitely be investing in this later on in the new year (student with no money *sobs*). Looks really easy to use with PS rather than dunjini or CC3. Great work ^_^
    D&D DM of 15 yrs - Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information