DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 63 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Oh, gotcha. It was a Kickstarter perq... ok.

Thanks.

Maybe, just maybe a similar option will be made official in the future, at a slightly higher cost than seen in the Kickstarter campaign rewards. I will have to think about it.
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Quote Originally Posted by Shockbolt View Post
    Two new addon art kits have been added to the website: the Monster & item booster kit 1 and the Dungeon haste kit 1. Content listings, preview images and prices can be found on the website :-)
    https://www.rpgartkits.com

More addon art kits to come! (after finishing a major batch of images for 2 roguelike games)
    Instant Buy!

Scifi art kits:
    I recently started looking into the possibility of creating art kits with Star Wars content, but got a definate "no" from Lucasfilm, instead I will do my best to launch a series of scifi art kits of my own creation.

Fantasy art kits:
    A character booster kit should be released within the next two weeks or so. These boosters will contain anywhere between 10 and 20 character tokens. This will be the first in a series of character boosters with focus on a particular race, profession etc. You should also see a ruins booster kit released in the near future, containing old, broken and ruined items & objects.

A preview of what will be available next week through my website www.rpgartkits.com, the Warrior elves booster kit:

Looks great! Can't wait.

Blog Entries
    Wow! Awesome work Raymond!

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Looks great! Can't wait.
    Thanks kylania! I estimate they will be out this weekend, finishing the last few tokens for the kit tonight, then it's all about getting them up on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Wow! Awesome work Raymond!
    Many thanks damned! :-)

I'm creating a campaign map, using tiles from the Base Fantasy art kit. As I'm progressing, I notice a lack of wall tiles which I'm now creating as I go along with my map. These new tiles will be sent out to every owner of the base Fantasy art kit, free of charge, next week.

The campaign map will be made available later.

I actually started working on a second Campaign setting/campaign map, a ruined tower setting. Both this, the first campaign mentioned in the previous thread, and more will be made available through my website later on.

Here is a preview/work in progress screenshot of the ruined tower, ground level(Soldier character added for scale purposes only):

Last edited by Shockbolt; September 20th, 2015 at 21:20. Reason: Additional info

Looking great, cant wait to get my hands on it.

Page 52 of 63 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last

Thread Information