DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 63 First ... 39474849505159 ... Last
    Wow! Great job!

Thanks Dakadin
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

More tokens being made for the next addon art kit to be released, the 3rd token about to be finished tonight is the chest mimic, seen here approx 70% complete:

-------------

And the finished version:
    Last edited by Shockbolt; March 19th, 2015 at 21:25.

Updated versions of the Tavern addon art kit + Castles & siege engines addon art kit are being sent out tonight, containing the original art + corrections as some errors were discovered earlier this year. The Castles & siege engines also contain additional artwork, all explained in the fixlist document inside each of the downloads.

Did not get a link Raymond for the updates, not sure if you sent it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Did not get a link Raymond for the updates, not sure if you sent it out yet.
    I've had 2-3 other people that did not receive their download e-mails too, let me send them out once more for you Ardem.

If the two e-mails did not get to you this time either, do let me know and I'll send direct links via my personal e-mail :-)
    Last edited by Shockbolt; April 3rd, 2015 at 10:08.

A tiny content preview for the Monster & item booster kit 1, before heading to bed for tonight:

I just came across the website for this when I was looking for something else. All of it looks pretty amazing etc but what is lacking is some solid information on exactly how this can all be used within Fantasy Grounds. There is something which says that maps can be made within GIMP which I use (although I have no idea what I'm really doing with it). So the question is exactly how do you use these things to make maps?, Is there a map making tool included in the package? Can they be used within Fantasy Grounds? Can the tokens be used in Fantasy Grounds? Just how much artistic talent is required to make anything half decent? (And don't anyone dare say that you can quickly and easily make maps - if you have zero artistic talent, like me, there is never anything quick or easy about making something that requires artistic talent )

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Can the tokens be used in Fantasy Grounds?
    Absolutely! All of the Characters, Creatures and Monsters from the Base Fantasy Kit are already included in Fantasy Grounds.

The tokens from the other kits come in a format (.png) that can be easily added (copy/paste the files) to your GM (host) or shared tokens directories in FG and used straight away: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ding_Locations
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Page 49 of 63 First ... 39474849505159 ... Last

Thread Information