STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 63 First 123451353 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Yes it is - hover your mouse over the token and use the scroll-wheel to rotate.
    Excellent!!! Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    I prefer the top down tokens myself, I have gathered as much free tokens as I have found on the net, but there is a large number of gaps missing.

I have no issue supporting via payment of good token sets but make sure you give good examples. I find a lot of the token set that are sold, don't show much for fear of people copying, but one or two examples of the quality always helps in sales.

My advice is though work on a particular area, whether is it s the tavern set, or the dwarf underground set. Too many people give you a set that you need to combine with others works and graphicswise they never match up.
    Be sure that there will be enough tile previews available to make up ones mind about backing/purchasing them or not.

Good idea to have complete "theme" sets available! Tavern set would include everything from drunken bards, to pieces of broken chairs...oh and wenches, nude and dressed
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Is there anything in particular you'd like to see a preview of, any type of creature or monster that is Rolemaster related? I'll put together a few of my own choice and maybe a few others from suggestions posted here.

Looks great and can't wait until the sets are up and ready for purchase. What I'd like to see are the common things I'd use most of the time, things like orcs, trolls, goblins and bandits, with a little undead thrown in for good measure. Add a watermark or something similar so people won't just copy them and not buy your sets.

The biggest thing I'm looking for is consistency. It would be great to have all the tilesets and tokens match. A patchwork game looks poor.

In any event, again, looks great and can't wait till they are all ready!

Quote Originally Posted by DHKnecht
    Looks great and can't wait until the sets are up and ready for purchase. What I'd like to see are the common things I'd use most of the time, things like orcs, trolls, goblins and bandits, with a little undead thrown in for good measure. Add a watermark or something similar so people won't just copy them and not buy your sets.

The biggest thing I'm looking for is consistency. It would be great to have all the tilesets and tokens match. A patchwork game looks poor.

In any event, again, looks great and can't wait till they are all ready!
    Yeah, I'm no pro when it comes to securing these kind of things, so I'd have to get some advice as to how to do it and also if and when it comes to the other bit, how to properly make them available and sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockbolt
    Is there anything in particular you'd like to see a preview of, any type of creature or monster that is Rolemaster related? I'll put together a few of my own choice and maybe a few others from suggestions posted here.
    Oops, wrong question. I had to be picky and narrow it down. So here goes (without taking a breath)z

Wolf (you have to)
    Bear
    Hydra
    Cave Worm (even it's head and sections of it's body)
    Zyphyr Hounds
    Gargoyles
    Great Spiders
    Harpies
    Constructs (of various invention)
    Black Reaver
    Black Stalker
    Bloodbeast (oh the memories)
    Bone Golem
    Ghouls
    Various Giants and Trolls
    Gnolls (definitely not the D&D variety )
    Troglodytes
    Gratar of various colours (a must IMO)
    Nycamerith
    Avinarc
    Sibbicai
    Scrav
    Idiyva
    Urloc
    Quishadi

(and that's being conservative)
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Fresh out of the oven, a basic goblin with just enough to arm himself. Crude sword, rusty shield and a piece of leather to protect the jewels:

Paintsize is maybe 30% larger than seen here:

Blog Entries
    Pretty damn nice dude.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    Pretty damn nice dude.
    Thanks JohnD! I might paint a naga next, not quite made up my mind yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockbolt
    Yeah, I'm no pro when it comes to securing these kind of things, so I'd have to get some advice as to how to do it and also if and when it comes to the other bit, how to properly make them available and sell them.
    There are a few places you can sell them - here, in the Fantasy Grounds store. But that is a limited market.

I've seen plenty of tokens for sale on RPGNow.com - just do a search for "tokens" and see what pops up.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information