STAR TREK 2d20
Page 23 of 63 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    I notice ICE is using some of your art work in their RMU... unless I am mistaken.
    Ah yes, on the covers of the playtest versions. I believe it's cropped versions of these images that are being used:

https://shockbolt.deviantart.com/art/Sauron-200767952

https://shockbolt.deviantart.com/art...rmage-77849294

https://shockbolt.deviantart.com/art...-Town-86470110
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

18 Views so far

My topic is still up under the Rolemaster sub-forum. 18 views so far.
    Hopefully the thread brings in some new backers.

I just noticed a new backer on your Kickstarter too. Only looks like $5.00 though. Now up to 48 total. I want to see that reach triple digits and beyond.
    Realm Master K
    Gaming in Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Realm Master K
    My topic is still up under the Rolemaster sub-forum. 18 views so far.
    Hopefully the thread brings in some new backers.

I just noticed a new backer on your Kickstarter too. Only looks like $5.00 though. Now up to 48 total. I want to see that reach triple digits and beyond.
    You might have gotten a couple peoples attention since it is up about $150 since you posted it and up to 50 backers.

Hopefully more will jump on the bandwagon soon.

Suggested the Fantasy art kit in various new forums and e-mailed paizo.com about the VTT license, hopefully it'll get noticed.... And I made a new avatar

*edit* I've also e-mailed FG2 about the VTT license, it would be silly not to mention it to them...after having started the project in their forum..
    Last edited by Shockbolt; September 29th, 2012 at 10:38.

Wow!

The Kickstarter just jumped to $9,260.00. Your posts are working my friend.
    Realm Master K
    Gaming in Paradise

The Kickstarter just jumped to $9,260.00. Your posts are working my friend.
    And we also have some great news, just waiting for the right moment to post them

As posted by the FG developer Doug:

"As part of the core GM licenses (Full and Ultimate), we will soon be adding a whole host of built-in fantasy art graphics developed by the user Shockbolt. A few of these items (namely portraits) will also be available to Player Lite licenses and Unregistered licenses. We have to work out some details on how some of these will best be incorporated into FG, so we'll keep you posted as we find out more."

Alrighty, it's official then: The base Fantasy art kit will be merged with the Fantasy Grounds VTT for Full and Ultimate licenses. Dues to this event, I will offer the chance for any backers of my project who currently holds either the Full or Ultimate license to FG and had planned to use my artwork with your FG VTT campaigns, to upgrade to the next pledge reward level for free, this will be possible up to the $500 reward. For example if you'd pledged $50, you can now opt to receive the $100 reward instead.

I'm offering this chance based on the fact that you'll now get the Fantasy art kit for free(not the addon kits) with the Full and Ultimate license.

As I have no control of who you are and if you hold any of those licenses, I'll have to confirm your claims to the larger rewards, with Smiteworks

Also, The Castles & Siege engines addon art kit stretch goal has been reached, posting the list of contents for that one tomorrow...too tired to think straight here as it's over midnight..

Congratualations!

Congratulations Raymond! That is awesome. How is the upgrade pledge going to work for those of us who pledged at the $175.00 Gamemaster's Art Kit Level? The next level is $250 obviously, but that drops all of the future addons. Just wondering if you thought about it.

Congratulations again!
    Realm Master K
    Gaming in Paradise

Congratulations Raymond! That is awesome. How is the upgrade pledge going to work for those of us who pledged at the $175.00 Gamemaster's Art Kit Level? The next level is $250 obviously, but that drops all of the future addons. Just wondering if you thought about it.

Congratulations again!
    Yes, but at $250 you'll be getting the license to use the art for commercial purposes, for example if you'd like to create modules using my tiles and then offer them for sale, that would be allowed and I would not demand any royalties from the sales.

Instead, if that is not something you'd desire, I can do so that the commercial license is dropped and 20 additional custom tokens are added to the pledge reward for the free upgrade option. That would include monsters, items, objects, characters or any tiles for that matter.

In regard of the recent events, please read, this should clear out any confusion in what was stated earlier:

As you know by now, two VTT/Virtual tabletop software developers have acquired the non-exclusive license to integrate my base Fantasy art kit with their VTTs. This does not mean that you are constricted to using the base Fantasy art kit with only those VTTs, you are still able to design your maps outside of those two VTTs. You will still receive the base Fantasy art kit if your pledge reward state so, and you will receive any or all addons if the pledge reward state so.

The only difference is that the base Fantasy art kit now comes free of charge, to any subscribers/license holders at Full and UItimate level for FG2, built into the software sometime in march/april 2013 (or earlier if I push on the creation of the art)

Also, this would count for those who currently holds the Full or Ultimate license to FG2 and for any current paying subscribers to www.rpgwithme.com:

If you've pledged $25 or more, you have the offer to upgrade to the $50 pledge reward, free of charge as a token of appreciation that you are still backing my project.

If you've pledged $50 or more, you have the offer to upgrade to the $100 pledge reward, free of charge as a token of appreciation that you are still backing my project.

If you've pledged $100 or more, you have the offer to upgrade to the $175 pledge reward, free of charge as a token of appreciation that you are still backing my project.

If you've pledged $175 or more, you have the offer to upgrade to the $250 pledge reward, free of charge as a token of appreciation that you are still backing my project. Also, for those who do not intend to make use of a commercial license, you are given the option to trade the license for additional 20 custom painted tokens that would include characters, monsters, creatures, items and objects of your choice. You will also be getting the same benefits as in the $175 pledge reward, receiving the addon kits.

Those who have pledged $250 and above, the majority have done so with commercial use in mind for the art kits, outside of the VTTs, and it is only logical that I do not offer upgrades to backers at levels $250 and above because of this

If you still feel uncertain or confused about the current events, please contact me directly using my e-mail: [email protected]

Regards,

Raymond Gaustadnes
    Last edited by Shockbolt; October 1st, 2012 at 20:59.

Page 23 of 63 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last

Thread Information