DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 63 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    Woohooo you made it to your first $1000. 9 more backers left for $500 come on guys you can do it. Now to explain to my wife why there is $500 on my credit card hmmm this will be an interesting week.
    Fingers crossed it blends in with all the big ticket items she's purchasing....

I feel your pain.

I get grief for a $45 purchase on amazon yet the same bill contains $250+ of her crap.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Sure we not married to the same person, that twice your stated something that is very familiar. hahahah

I feel for both of you guys ... Wives are the same all over the world, be it Canada, Australia or the USA. If I went more than $50, I'd never hear the end of it, but she's getting a $200 hair highlight/treatment (that will wear off in three months), and that's perfectly fine (and no way should I *ever* question that). Good to know I'm in similar company

Ardem - thanks for the request on the elf - I've been looking for one of those for a while!

DHKnecht - Didn't you know that hair highlight/treatment is for 'you' and not her and should come of your pocket, so you now have spent $250 this month.

"You want me to look good for you don't you" ---- Wife
    "Ummm, yeah I guess" - You
    "So that $200 come out of your pocket then, right" --- Wife
    "*roll eyes* Umm, yeah I guess" - You

Woohooo you made it to your first $1000. 9 more backers left for $500 come on guys you can do it. Now to explain to my wife why there is $500 on my credit card hmmm this will be an interesting week.

DHKnecht I have the ability (power *evil laugh*) for 10 custom paint jobs, I make that elven one a priority for you. Cause I am a nice guy.

Shockbolt I would start spamming the rpg fourms with a kickstarter post, not just FG but other, the more posts you make the more people will see this great project.
    I don't personally know you, but you're crazy Ardem, crazy for my kit

Many thanks for backing the project!

I've just posted to the boardgamegeek.com forums, googling for other places that might have interest in knowing about the project. Please feel free to post the kickstarter page to any fitting forums you guys may know of, you have my blessings to do so
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

And yes...my gf spent $10k on a 3 week trip to the US this summer...and was a bit upset with me buying a mass effect rifle replica worth $800... why doesn't she just recognize me for the geek I am

Blog Entries
    DHKnecht - Didn't you know that hair highlight/treatment is for 'you' and not her and should come of your pocket, so you now have spent $250 this month.

"Ummm, yeah I guess" - You
    "So that $200 come out of your pocket then, right" --- Wife
    "*roll eyes* Umm, yeah I guess" - You
    Mine go like this:

"Ummm, yeah I guess but they're not miracle workers and I don't have a million dollars" - Me
    "I'm not going to speak to you for the next week" --- Wife
    "*roll eyes* Great! Uninterrupted gaming time!" - Me
    **fist of death incoming** --- Wife
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Here are a few sites to post your campaign to, if you haven't already:

enworld.org
    rpg.net
    giantitp.com
    wizards.com (D&D forums)
    paizo.com (Pathfinder forums)

You might try hitting up the other VT forums as well. There's a good list on the Battlegrounds web site. (battlegroundsgames.com)

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    Here are a few sites to post your campaign to, if you haven't already:

enworld.org
    rpg.net
    giantitp.com
    wizards.com (D&D forums)
    paizo.com (Pathfinder forums)

You might try hitting up the other VT forums as well. There's a good list on the Battlegrounds web site. (battlegroundsgames.com)

Cheers,
    JPG
    Many thanks moon_wizard!

Posted to all of those websites, except for wizards and paizo, wizards hated both my e-mails, claimed I had to contact them in order to "fix the issue". Paizo...still trying to figure out where to post my info about the project..their messageboard is messy..

Thread Information