DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 63 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Painted this sucker last night and did a screen recording of the process, uploaded to Youtube. Be warned, it takes approx 30 minutes to watch from start to finish, so you might want to skip some minutes now and then. Next video up will probably show the process of painting an item.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz8QvB3sUCQ

Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

High res example of the dungeon buildup, without creatures in it:

Blog Entries
    How about the skin... is it ready soon or is that part of this Kickstarter?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    How about the skin... is it ready soon or is that part of this Kickstarter?
    The graphics are all ready for the RM skin, there are just some code issues remaining last I heard. Let me check with the programmer, posting an update here later today/tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockbolt
    The graphics are all ready for the RM skin, there are just some code issues remaining last I heard. Let me check with the programmer, posting an update here later today/tonight.
    Yes, there were a couple code items that are needed for the RM skin. JPG put in a change for FG v2.9.2 that resolves part of the issue. I need to do some coding to get the other parts done.

Shockbolt is actually waiting on me to provide him a list of the things needed at this point so I am the bottleneck right now. Once I finish the combat sample video, I can switch back to my development version and I will get him the list. Sorry for the delay.

So, instead of spamming this thread with new images and updates of the kit, I've set up a new page on my website. You'll find it here: https://www.digitalartwork.no/?page_id=745

I'll still keep you updated on the project progress and let you know when it launches on kickstarter.com
    Last edited by Shockbolt; September 6th, 2012 at 15:06.

Some art ideas

An idea for your project: how about some tokens to show effects, like

Auras of various colors for around a token ( should be transparent )
    Clouds in various colors for poison, smoke swamp gas ,etc
    cone of fire
    Fireballs
    Ice bolts

You get the idea. I tend to make a few quickies now and then but they are low quality hacks. I would love a kit to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhogan
    An idea for your project: how about some tokens to show effects, like

Auras of various colors for around a token ( should be transparent )
    Clouds in various colors for poison, smoke swamp gas ,etc
    cone of fire
    Fireballs
    Ice bolts

You get the idea. I tend to make a few quickies now and then but they are low quality hacks. I would love a kit to choose from.
    Thanks for the suggestions! My mind was onto the idea of doing something like this earlier, creating various spell effect tiles. I think what made me put them on hold is how to handle their shapes and various sizes. But they should be easy to create if I decide to make them.

Updated the "official" page for the project, on my personal website today, should look much more professional than it did a couple of days ago:

https://www.digitalartwork.no/?page_id=745

Thread Information