5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 63 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    I think it'll definitely be good to show off some example tiles to start. Perhaps save some others for updates during the duration of the kickstarter - helps to keep the information flow going as well as showing off what you can do.
    Shockbolt: The Reaper miniatures kickstarter was one of the best run I've seen to keep the buzz high, and the stretch goals really encouraged virality to spread the word out... If you didn't subscribe to it, send me a PM.

I think make sure you keep some of those example art, to keep things changing on the Kickstarter page. Also you could try a group of picture showing the inner working of you making the images. Like a time slide show, that always impresses people.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    Shockbolt: The Reaper miniatures kickstarter was one of the best run I've seen to keep the buzz high, and the stretch goals really encouraged virality to spread the word out... If you didn't subscribe to it, send me a PM.
    No doubt, that project was more than successful! Just by looking at their rewards, I can tell the rewards cost more than what they earned from them, by looking at the number of miniatures in each of them.

I don't think I'll experience this kind of hype, since I'm just one guy painting digital tiles & tokens and doesn't have that much to offer besides free kits of tiles & tokens, and custom painted tokens for the higher pledge levels.
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    I think make sure you keep some of those example art, to keep things changing on the Kickstarter page. Also you could try a group of picture showing the inner working of you making the images. Like a time slide show, that always impresses people.
    Great idea, I could do a screen recording and put it up there through my youtube account, letting people watch as I paint an item or monster from scratch to finished version.

Created today, preview 11 or so:

Quote Originally Posted by damned
    loving it
    devin's kickstarter just finished too.
    I noticed, he got over $11K, almost twice his minimum limit

Please notice the information on the website page found below here, this is not a live version of the project, only a preview page. As this is still a draft, information will be changed, new elements added and the pledge levels and rewards are not 100% adjusted and complete yet. The project will be hosted through an American game development company, once it goes live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=9345e340

Blog Entries
    Well you've got me for at least $25... maybe $50 if the timing of the end is right.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    Well you've got me for at least $25... maybe $50 if the timing of the end is right.
    Sounds great

Page 12 of 63 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last

Thread Information