STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 63 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last
    I prefer the detail in yours Shockbolt so I am happy to support it once you announced your kickstarter project.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    I prefer the detail in yours Shockbolt so I am happy to support it once you announced your kickstarter project.
    Thanks! I've started looking into the text and imagery that is going onto the kickstarter page, it's tons of work and loads to prepare before I launch it. I have grand visions about the brag video, gotta set up a throne, rig all of my lotr replicas in the background, hire two hot chicks to sit on each side of me and finally, have Sean Connery do the voice over for me

*the real video will prob display tiles and explanatory text about the tiles and usage, and possibly show how they can be put together to form a map/battlemap*
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Blog Entries
    As far as the logos go... I prefer the text in the 3rd version but the images in the first (preliminary version) I think those images better represent what the product is going to be containing. The 2nd and 3rd version have pretty pictures but don't really talk about the product... The text on the last one is the best though.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    As far as the logos go... I prefer the text in the 3rd version but the images in the first (preliminary version) I think those images better represent what the product is going to be containing. The 2nd and 3rd version have pretty pictures but don't really talk about the product... The text on the last one is the best though.
    Agreed to all of this.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

This would be a step in a nicer direction then:

Yes, that last art piece is the best one for me. Kudos to Blackfoot for providing the right feedback.

I've acquired a movie editing software this weekend, started looking into the creation of the promo video for the tiles on kickstarter...this should be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by heyhogan
    Shockbolt - I saw that the Kickstarter project by DevinNight was successful, and wanted to suggest that this might be a way to fund your project. Just an idea. https://kck.st/MQV0dx
    That guy did great with his kickstarter project, over $8000 now and still some time to go. I've been following his page with keen eyes over it's span. I only hope that I'll at least reach my minimum goal with my own project.

Just a tiny update on the kickstarter project:
    -I've started working on the video, everything that goes into it has been scripted, still have to create it. I've made some nice stuff happen in the first 15 seconds of it, but that's as far as it goes...for now.

-all pledge levels have been decided, and rewards have been added to them.

-I still feel I have to show people more previews of tiles, so that's what I gonna have to create. Maybe a handful of monsters, some characters and more items...that might do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockbolt
    [B]I still feel I have to show people more previews of tiles, so that's what I gonna have to create. Maybe a handful of monsters, some characters and more items...that might do the trick.
    I think it'll definitely be good to show off some example tiles to start. Perhaps save some others for updates during the duration of the kickstarter - helps to keep the information flow going as well as showing off what you can do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information