FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 63 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    Planning to continue filling out the list of tiles/tokens tonight, for the basic kit, updates will be made to the original post containing the list.
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

I'll prob end up creating a free tile kit based on middle-earth too, containing various known characters, creatures and items, for those who like to run MERP/RM campaigns using middle-earth as their playground. I remember we used to have tons of fun using the MERP system back in the good old days, that's how I got hooked on roleplaying in the first place, and later progressed onto Rolemaster as a player and GM.

I doubt I'd be able to sell any tiles/tokens based on the middle-earth universe, without getting the Saul Zaentz company on my back, so I won't try that.

That said, first priority is the base tile/token kit.

*goes to fill in more tiles/tokens into the list*

Ok, I think that now shows what will be in the base kit of tiles/tokens.

For those unfamiliar with kickstarter projects (this will also be my first kickstarter project), some projects have what they call stretch goals. That means they usually add more content to the project for each stretch goal reached.

What I would like to add to the base kit are:

Stretch goal 1: more monsters & monster variations
    Stretch goal 2: more humanoid races (players, enemies, npc's)
    Stretch goal 3: more items/objects & item/object conditions
    Stretch goal 4: Tavern/inn theme kit - whatever you'd expect and not expect inside a fantasy Tavern/inn.
    Stretch goal 5: Nautical theme kit - ocean/sea related tokens/tiles
    Stretch goal 6: Castles & siege engines - advanced walls, gates and things that protect and destroy them.
    Stretch goal 6: Holy places theme kit - Graveyards , ancient burial grounds, tombs
    Stretch goal 7: wizards & Alchemists theme kit - from stuff inside a wizards tower to the secret basement of a mighty alchemist.
    Stretch goal 8: Evil theme kit - more evil stuff for the orcs, goblins, trolls and other nasties
    Stretch goal 9: Elven theme kit - more elvish stuff - rebuild rivendell
    Stretch goal 10: Dwarven theme kit - build moria or any other cave carved by stocky bearded persons
    Stretch goal 11: Allows me to hire a bus filled with fantastic asian painters to create these tiles together with me..nah, that one was a joke, I'll be doing all these myself

But don't worry, one way or another these tiles will find their way to creation. It will just take longer to finish them without reaching the stretch goals.

I might change the list above, after giving it some thought and perhaps after receiving some advice, so keep an eye out for what happens.
    Last edited by Shockbolt; August 20th, 2012 at 21:08.

Let us know when the kickstarter is up and running
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980
    Let us know when the kickstarter is up and running
    Will do

Too rich?

Works for me. Suggest making some color tests on the fonts to see if any other would look better of make them stand out more.

Ended up with this version of it, I think it should do the job:

The first (darker one) seems more detailed, showing off more the quality level you are targeting...?

Shockbolt - I saw that the Kickstarter project by DevinNight was successful, and wanted to suggest that this might be a way to fund your project. Just an idea. https://kck.st/MQV0dx

Thread Information