FG Spreadshirt Swag

BRPEldritchHorror.ext translation

Hello,

i try to tanslate the character sheet from the BRP extension BRPEldritchHorror.ext
    to german. To change the skills i just changed the skillnames in the cocscript.lua inside the ext.
    When i change the characteristics for example "Strength" to something else the calculation of the bonus damage dice goes wrong. I guess it has to do with the calculation of those damage dice and that it cannot find the old name "strength".
    Is there a way to change the whole charactersheet? like the calculationfield of the bonus damage dice?

Thanks alot in advance i try to translate the sheets to have everyone use the same skillnames and to not mix the languages.

You could use something like Notepad++ and do a "Find and replace all". That way, you could replace all "Strength" with "Stärke".

I did that

but there is nothing like that in that text file. I need a hint where to search it. there must be a seperate document for those informations.

In Notepad++, there a "Search in files" so, you can set a folder and the program search for you in every .xml in the folder. Very handy.

Thread Information