STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Version 0.8
    Works with Core, RM, 3.5 3.0 now.

Cleaned up some code
    - Added German Male and Female names to the random list
    - Added Modern Occupations

After I finishing Extinction Event which I am almost there I spend some time fleshing more details into this if people have requests I will do them first.
    Thanks for the quick update! I've been making use of the plugin extensively, for the time being.

Just as a notice, though, I don't think the Treasure Generator is working properly for DND. The Rolemaster version seems to work well enough, but the DND version seems as though it never produces treasure.

how do i make this zip work?

Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    how do i make this zip work?
    Download the .ext file from post #1 then follow these instructions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions The it should appear as an extension to select when you are on the "Load Campaign" screen - you need to restart FG if it was already running to see any new extensions.

Once in your campaign, click on the RND button in the toolbar in the top right of the desktop.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 24th, 2014 at 01:41.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Beat me to it Trenloe.

Any issues with the extension please free to let me know.

Greetings Ardem,

Should your Random extension work with 3.0.10? I've tried it under CoreRPG and 3.5E, and it only gives incomplete windows and errors...

Thanks.

- s.west

No worries, I will update it this weekend. Perhaps add a new name list.

Cool! Thanks, a lot.

- s.west

I tested it works with 3.0.10, not sure where the error was but I found one in Treasure section, any other error make sure you have all the dropboxes for a section filled.

Changes for 0.90
    Included Russian and Spanish Names.

I really like this extension, but is there w way to make it so it is only available to me as the DM and not to my players?

As far as I am aware, it only show the weather in a easy to view format and date to the players none of the other random details are shown. But I am sure I can add an option so this is not displayed.

Thread Information