Starfinder Playlist
Page 40 of 40 First ... 30383940
    Glad to hear that! Thanks!

Me can I join please

Quote Originally Posted by loca1979 View Post
    Me can I join please
    This is a thread for an old community Teamspeak voice communications server. This has been superseded by the Fantasy Grounds Discord server, details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/Discord.php
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does anyone manage the existing TeamSpeak server? I couldn't get in Wednesday night or tonight. I'd rather minimize using the disaster that is Discord as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    Does anyone manage the existing TeamSpeak server? I couldn't get in Wednesday night or tonight. I'd rather minimize using the disaster that is Discord as much as possible.
    See previous post…

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is a thread for an old community Teamspeak voice communications server. This has been superseded by the Fantasy Grounds Discord server, details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/Discord.php
    I and others have used discord for our games for several years now and haven’t had any issues.

I'm glad other folks are fine with Discord. My players and I hate it. I take it this means the TeamSpeak server won't be brought back to life again. That's truly unfortunate.

Thanks. I'll pass that along.

Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    I'm glad other folks are fine with Discord. My players and I hate it. I take it this means the TeamSpeak server won't be brought back to life again. That's truly unfortunate.
    I fully respect your experience, and purely out of curiosity, what is it that your group disliked about Discord?

The clunky, non-intuitive UI drives us nuts. It's as if the developers never had any UI/UX training. On top of that, any attempt to be everything for everyone is doomed to fail. And now that they've realized any business model should include some sort of revenue, they're starting to clutter an already terrible interface with "in your face" features none of us has the least interest in. We prefer simple, streamlined, purpose-built systems. One of our guys is looking at trying to host his own TS server, so I'm hoping we're able to return to that environment soon.

Thread Information