Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 40 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    Around 22:26 EDT (GMT-4), we started having heavy distortion/choppiness. The Teamspeak server, or its Internet connection, seems to have crashed a few minutes later as all of us got booted and couldn't reconnect for a few minutes.

Started distortion/choppiness again at 23:07 EDT (GMT-4). We switched to Nickademus' server at this point, and it was clear.
    lachancery was the only one of us who seemed to suffer from these issues. The sound was all clear throughout the game here in NJ and I didn't hear any complaints/issues raised by anyone else in the game. lachancery was dropped for a bit then returned and his connection 'seemed' fine from our end.

Maybe I'm confusing my games... we never switched servers.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellock View Post
    Hmmm. Lachancery and JohnD, you are both in Canada. Are you guys both closer to Montreal or closer to Vancouver? I can run a test server at either location for a month and see if that fixes everything.

Nickademus42, may I ask who you're hosting with, and what location the server is in? Perhaps I just made a bad choice in hosting myself. (I asked a few euro players if they had problems at any time, but none so far.)
    I am close to Montreal (suburb of it in fact). JohnD is physically in Edmonton (closer to Vancouver), but I'm not sure how his Internet connection is routed.

During the game yesterday, one player was from Germany (Malkavian_Andi) and the rest of us were from North America. I think I was the only canadian & the others were american; the GM is from Ohio I believe.

Blog Entries
    Winnipeg, right in the middle of everything. The time my group noticed issues, everyone was in NA except one person in Europe.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Nickademus42, may I ask who you're hosting with, and what location the server is in? Perhaps I just made a bad choice in hosting myself. (I asked a few euro players if they had problems at any time, but none so far.)
    (That 42 is going to haunt me....)
    I have TypeFrag hosting the server in New York, NY. I've used them for Ventrillo and Team Speak in the past. Can't remember any issues like what I experienced in lachancery's game the other night.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Nickademus' servers seems might stable, but if you ever need a backup server in NY/NJ (vancouver was greyed out when trying to select it), you can use ts53.gameservers.com:9152 with password Dungeoneers.
    It also has 50 slots, if space ever becomes a problem. If you ever use it, and find you have the same issues as with the London one, do let me know.

Blog Entries
    We had big issues with the server on: fgts.servegame.com:9280 yesterday.. to the point where we just couldn't hear each other anymore.
    We switched to Nick's server and had no issues from there on out.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Not exactly an enjoyable experience so far. I've put up an alternative server for you guys (details in the post above: ts53.gameservers.com:9152 with password Dungeoneers.) -- If anyone else has any trouble at all, please do report it here.

Nickademus' servers seems might stable, but if you ever need a backup server in NY/NJ (vancouver was greyed out when trying to select it), you can use ts53.gameservers.com:9152 with password Dungeoneers.
    It also has 50 slots, if space ever becomes a problem. If you ever use it, and find you have the same issues as with the London one, do let me know.
    Wow, you're contributing another server! That's mighty nice of you... I'll try this one when I run my next games. Thanks very much!

Not exactly an enjoyable experience so far. I've put up an alternative server for you guys (details in the post above: ts53.gameservers.com:9152 with password Dungeoneers.) -- If anyone else has any trouble at all, please do report it here.
    I modified fgts.servegame.com to point to the new server so using fgts.servegame.com:9152 should point to the new server now.

i have a quick question. in about 2 weeks will have a 255 seat teamspeak server up and running am i to late to offer services or could this community use it?
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Thread Information