5E Character Create Playlist
Page 35 of 40 First ... 253334353637 ... Last

Anyone know when it will be back up?

Checking with the owner...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Update from 30 minutes ago:

"Routing issue – being investigated for last 45mins by data centre."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looks like it's up now.

I'm considering using TS for in-game music (using roll20 for the jukebox atm) but notice I'm only able to set Audio quality on a channel to quality = 7. I could swear a few months back someone said the TS sever was updated to allow Opus Music and quality = 10, is that not the case? I'll be using for voice but will have a second connect to stream music to my players, obviously I want the music quality to be the best i can be. Is there a way to bump the audio quality on a sub-channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
    I'm considering using TS for in-game music (using roll20 for the jukebox atm) but notice I'm only able to set Audio quality on a channel to quality = 7.
    You need to be channel admin to do this. That is, logged into TS with the same ID (installation of TeamSpeak) that created the channel in the first place, and you must be in the channel you want to change - you'll see a "FG" logo after your name if you're channel admin in the current channel.

Wow you guys are incredibly fast. Right after I posted I found I was able to edit the channel after it was created and set to 10, all set on this and and thank you both for your rapid fire responses.

I have been having problems with Discord and have decided to switch over to the Teamspeak server provided by FG. Unfortunately the private channel I create seems to be deleted periodically, is there any way that I can secure a permenant channel so that I do not have to continue to recreate one, thanks in advance. To note, the current semi-permanent channel that I have created is under the 5e section, titled Atua's Campaign.

Thread Information