FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 40 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Used TS last night from 9 - 11 PM Central - no issues. Whatever you did worked.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Glad to hear that things worked out for you PW and that there were no issues last night. I didn't get a chance to work on it last night because I couldn't find a time without users on it but that is a good problem to have. The SAN is running better now but I still need to do a bit of work to make sure it isn't a problem in the future. Please let me know if anyone has problems and I will look into it.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    No issues today either.. everything ran smoothly.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Used it today for the first time, because our normal Teamspeak server wasn't available, and it worked great - thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. I finally found a time when the server didn't have users online so I could do the maintenance. Please let me know if you encounter any issues and I will do my best to address them in a timely manner.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to thank you for making this server available to the community. I've used it on two seperate occasions now and am very satisfied with the result.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Just so this is in the sticky, the old TS server is down. For access to the new one, ask your GM for the connection info.

[GMs, message me for the host and password.]
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Dearest gamers,

A new teamspeak 3 server is up for the community to use.
    It has 50 slots.
    Address: eurots5.gameservers.com:9280
    Password: Dungeoneers

Dadakin was kind enough to put in the time to set it up just like the previous server, and will be an admin with Trenloe and Damned, and I'll pop in as often as I can spare these ears.

I hope many of you excellent gamers find your way there, and let us know if anything goes awry.
    Last edited by Mellock; July 26th, 2013 at 18:19.

Thanks Mellock and Nickademus42 for stepping to help out the community. I will let Trenloe update the initial thread with the new information.

Blog Entries
    Hi guys - Mellocks server can be found using: voice.fg-con.com:9280 as well (also teamspeak.fg-con.com:9280). There is no way unfortunately to supply the port number within the DNS record to simplify it further so you will have to remember the port number.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellock View Post
    Dearest gamers,

A new teamspeak 3 server is up for the community to use.
    It has 50 slots.
    Address: eurots5.gameservers.com:9280
    Password: Dungeoneers

Dadakin was kind enough to put in the time to set it up just like the previous server, and will be an admin with Trenloe and Damned, and I'll pop in as often as I can spare these ears.

I hope many of you excellent gamers find your way there, and let us know if anything goes awry.

Thread Information