DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 40 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

I made a sub channel under 5E for Winter7's Adventure will be starting a 5E Thursday night session with my original friends I learned D&D from in the red box era. We are all exited about finding Fantasy Grounds now that we all have moved away from each other.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Winter7! Holler if you need help. And have lots of fun!

Thanks damned, we had a successful first night. I would like to thank the Fantasy Grounds on the great product of the virtual table top and having a nice resource as a TeamSpeak server for their community members.

Actually Winter7, the Teamspeak server is donated by the FG-Con group. So it's another example of how awesome the FG community base is.

Hi, I am new to the community. Ive only played with friends but it gets less and less frequent as we have different schedules. So I thought I might see if I can join a group here.

I am from norway. I have a very flexible job so I am usually available all the time.

I enjoy any type of ruleset or setting as long as the dm knows what their doing. Send me a msg here if there are any groups I can join or if you have a tip as to how Ill find one

Blog Entries
    This thread was discussing the Community Teamspeak Server... you might find more 'looking for a game' options in these forums:
    Looking for Group
    Pathfinder Society
    D&D Adventurers League
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldaer View Post
    I enjoy any type of ruleset or setting as long as the dm knows what their doing. Send me a msg here if there are any groups I can join or if you have a tip as to how Ill find one
    See this thread: Looking for players Tuesday night game (8-11pm US/Central)

Blog Entries
    Just a heads up - Im going to have to drop the TS server for an hour or two next week sometime to do some maintenance on it... Timing is gonna be the challenge - it seems there are games on it almost all the time now...

Thread Information