DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Also.. if we stick with the convention of putting an * at the beginning of the name of the game in the calendar it keeps our group games together in the list.
    *PFS ... that is (so people know it is a PFS game).

If GMs put the time and date in the title too - that helps players checking out games - as per the guidelines here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16897

Mind you, it doesn't look like Macgreine needs to worry - his group already has 7 people signed up in the Gamecalender. Good work!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here is my xml. I was waiting for my chronicle sheet so I could buy some stuff, but you can't buy things unless a GM is present. So no need to worry about that atm.

Blog Entries
    You can usually buy things at the start of a scenario... depending on the setup... so you may be able to deal with it then.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazz0382
    Here is my xml. I was waiting for my chronicle sheet so I could buy some stuff, but you can't buy things unless a GM is present. So no need to worry about that atm.
    Most players will buy/sell equipment without a GM present - you just need to make sure that it is clearly indicated on your chronicle sheet in the items sold and items bought sections so that you have a definite record of everything your character does for you to refer to, and this will also be needed if a GM ever audits your chronicles.

If you aren't going to buy anything before your next adventure then you should fill out your chronicle sheet to reflect that your total gold from your last chronicle is your start GP in your next chronicle. So the chronicles all link together in terms of your XP, PP, Fame and GPs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You will have a chance to shop at the beginning of the game if you wish.

Marfu I still need your character xml. Please post as soon as possible
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Blog Entries
    Will we be using the new Teamspeak server?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I apologize everyone , it looks like I am going to have to put the game on hold and reschedule it. I just don't have a good grasp on the combat system in FG2 yet. I thought I had a good handle on it but tonight I tried to run an encounter using the local host system and it was a disaster. I definitely don't have it figured out

I made a post about a week ago asking for someone from the community who is experienced to help me for about 15 minutes to get a grasp on it but everyone is busy now. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience and I'll see you around.

Thanks , Mac
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Hey I have run combat and can help out. Pm me will be free afternoon gmt
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Macgreine
    I apologize everyone , it looks like I am going to have to put the game on hold and reschedule it. I just don't have a good grasp on the combat system in FG2 yet. I thought I had a good handle on it but tonight I tried to run an encounter using the local host system and it was a disaster. I definitely don't have it figured out

I made a post about a week ago asking for someone from the community who is experienced to help me for about 15 minutes to get a grasp on it but everyone is busy now. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience and I'll see you around.

Thanks , Mac
    I'm spending an evening putting Pathfinder stuff in Fantasy Grounds. So, come on the community TeamSpeak server (same we used for the game earlier in the week) and I can spend half-an-hour going through combat and any questions you may have.

Thread Information