SAVAGE WORLDS DEMO – SAN ANTONIO, TX

When: August 18th

Time: 3pm to 9pm

Location: The Dragon’s Lair: 7959 Fredericksburg Rd, Suite #129, San Antonio TX 78229, (210)615-1229, San Antonio Lair

Event: ‘The Fellowship of the Line’ meets ‘Against the Orcs’

A fantasy genre demo will take place in which characters of an adventuring group somewhat similar to ‘The Order of the Stick’ https://www.giantitp.com/Comics.html shall venture into an old Savage Worlds fantasy staple known as ‘Against the Orcs’.
There are 3 PC slots still available as of the time of this writing (7-30-2012). But worry not, if the slots get filled up and you still want to try it out, there are plenty of opportunities to play minions (good or evil) in order to get a feel for the game and see how it all works.

As this is a demo, I will be providing all the basics to get started, including pre-generated characters [Ray Jadehaft, Shelly Sunglow, Kelbar Sourfrond, Kurdon Boomguard, Sarvuvious, & Lane the Bard], combat survival guide, action list and the like. I will give a basic introduction into the system (It’s actually quite easy to pick up, but not too easy if you get my meaning…) before the Fellowship starts their journey.

If interested AND you can participate, please contact the above location, and/or send me an email at: [email protected]