DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: What do you want Trenloe to run next?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-1 Silent Tide

3 33.33%
  • 0-2 Hydra's Fang Incident

6 66.67%
  • 0-55 The Infernal Vault

1 11.11%
  • 2-01 Before the Dawn Part 1 - The Bloodcove Disguise

4 44.44%
  • 2-02 Before the Dawn Part 2 - Rescue at Azlant Ridge

3 33.33%
  • 3EX - Cyphermage Dilemma

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.

What do you want Trenloe to run next?

I don't have much free time to prepare for games at the moment, so I'm going to run scenarios that I have prepared and ran before.

What do you want me to run?

Vote for 2-3 scenarios that you haven't played yet and would like to play next.

These will more than likely be Tuesday 6pm US Eastern time (GMT -4), running for 4-5 hours (closer to 5 than 4).
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 29th, 2012 at 02:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Anything you like. Id just like you to run it on a weekend

Your times work out like 10am weds for me!

Im Assuming you cant do weekends tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    Im Assuming you cant do weekends tho.
    Sorry, not at the moment - my weekends are taken up with training for climbing Kilimanjaro in September. Perhaps after I that...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Sorry, not at the moment - my weekends are taken up with training for climbing Kilimanjaro in September. Perhaps after I that...
    BUT? Is there internet up there!?

7 voters in and it's looking like Hydra's Fang will be the next scenario I run...

Blog Entries
    Wait.. could you vote for more than one? Argh... I want to revote! OK.. it wouldn't change much... my second vote was for a rerun of the Infernal Vault...
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Sorry folks, I had hoped to get another game in before I disappear off for a month. Keep an eye out for Before the Dawn Part 1 and 2 sometime in October I would imagine.

I may run something when I'm in Australia towards the end of September - I'll have to see...

Thread Information