DICE PACKS BUNDLE

My Custom Adventure Deck for 50 Fathoms

As anyone who has played on any of my open games will know I have been play testing PW's Adventure Deck for quite some time.

So before I started our 50 Fathoms game I created a custom card deck using the cards created here

Now as the adventure deck is released I felt I should show some examples.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Very nice. I love media rich rulesets - the Savage Worlds ruleset and various add ons really look nice. Great work.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Blog Entries
    Those look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    As anyone who has played on any of my open games will know I have been play testing PW's Adventure Deck for quite some time.

So before I started our 50 Fathoms game I created a custom card deck using the cards created here

Now as the adventure deck is released I felt I should show some examples.
    I have a similar pdf for the war of the dead setting adventure cards. any advice how you took this pdf and got images for each card that were still clear after sizing them to 149x208?

I would load the PDF into Photoshop, use the ability to extract the images, then re-size them in Photoshop to the required sizes.

You can probably do the same with GIMP and some software to extract the images.

Of course if the PDF is locked then you have to screen grab each image which is more of a pain but doable.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I would load the PDF into Photoshop, use the ability to extract the images, then re-size them in Photoshop to the required sizes.

You can probably do the same with GIMP and some software to extract the images.

Of course if the PDF is locked then you have to screen grab each image which is more of a pain but doable.

Ya I tried it with gimp. After i shrink it down it's not very easy to read. I guess I'll go with having the larger image option also.

Thread Information