STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrexus
    I am getting this error when i try to export Tyrexus
    Script Error: [string "charsheet/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:18: export: Only available on licensed host.
    I can show you him and put him on your server early but I am unsure how to get around this error. I will research.
    This is an issue recently encountered by Bloodlust and Blackfoot with lite (and perhaps unregistered) FG clients being unable to use the new export functionality from Manage Characters. It is being looked into, but not in time for your game! ;-)

When you join your game with Ragnaroc later today you should see your character in the character selection screen when the game starts (shown as "local" where the others will be shown as "server") so you should be OK. It's just that the GM won't be able to check it before the game starts - so try and connect to the game a little early to make sure your character loads OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am sorry but I have been called into work due to emergency. I may not be able to run the game tonight. I will post again when I have more information.

Murfa attached -- sorry for the lateness

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011
    I am sorry but I have been called into work due to emergency. I may not be able to run the game tonight. I will post again when I have more information.

sorry just read -- hope all is well

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    This is an issue recently encountered by Bloodlust and Blackfoot with lite (and perhaps unregistered) FG clients being unable to use the new export functionality from Manage Characters. It is being looked into, but not in time for your game! ;-)
    Any idea on when we might get a resolution on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Any idea on when we might get a resolution on this one?
    Moon_Wizard made a comment regarding this in post#38 of this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16789

Subscribe to the thread to see when he provides an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information