FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

4E D&D - Community Extensions

Creating a thread here to help users for 4e easily find the extensions that are available:

Extensions written for CoreRPG should also work, they are available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions But check the thread for each individual extension to see if there are any specific ruleset limitations.

Please post comments on individual extensions in the specific extension thread (linked above) - please keep this thread for info on new/updated extensions. Thanks!

Developers - you're welcome to look at the code in these extensions as examples of how to develop your own extensions. If you want to use the code, please be polite and get in touch with the developer who made the extension and ask permission to use their code (send them a PM and post in the relevant extension thread). Some developers may no longer be active in the community, give the dev a couple of weeks to respond and if they don't respond you have done the polite thing and should be able to use their code (as long as the extension does not specifically say you can't). If you do use other people's code please mention them in the extension - it's only fair to give credit where credit is due.

Extension developers who don't want other people to use their code should say so in their extension.

Older/no longer needed extensions:
    Last edited by dulux-oz; November 10th, 2019 at 11:02.

Visit my YouTube channel for tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/khersheyjr?feature=guide

Thanks for making this thread. It's now sticky.

Cheers,
    JPG

Hi Everyone,

Christmas has come early - I've released a number of new and/or updated Extensions today and have placed them in Post #1.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hi Everyone,

The LPak Community Project/Program has begun producing LPaks (Language Packs) for a number of FG Rulesets and Extensions, so I thought I'd add a link to the Project from this thread to help people find them / become more aware of them.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everyone,

New versions of all of the DOEs (and Manuals) have been released in their respective Threads.

The first post in this thread has also been updated

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everyone,

I've placed a link to my new DOE Sound Extension on Post #1.

New versions of all of the DOEs (and Manuals) have also been released in their respective Threads.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Last edited by dulux-oz; May 8th, 2016 at 06:01.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I've placed a link to my new DOE Sound Extension on Post #1.

New versions of all of the DOEs (and Manuals) have also been released in their respective Threads.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    I download every extension of yours but cant Access anything with 4e ruleset. Is it only for 3.1.7?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull5eye View Post
    I download every extension of yours but cant Access anything with 4e ruleset. Is it only for 3.1.7?
    OK, all of my Extensions work with FGv3.1.7, including CoreRPG, 4E, etc - I've tested them with 4E and they load and work well. So, tell me exactly what you're seeing / not seeing on the 4E Load/Create Campaign Screen of the FG Launcher - are the Extensions Listed? What, exactly, do you mean when you say you "can't Access anything"?

Get back to me and we'll get it sorted

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I copied your extensions with anticipation i must say to the extensions folder. On the lancher screen, choosing my current campaign does not show those options. If i create a new campaign, same thing. All the extensions i have are presented correctly. I tried previously with the town4e.ext and shop4e.ext extensions, and although it shows up and loads, these extensions dont allow me to do anything ingame. Could it be my ruleset? But i haven't download any other ruleset than what was provided with the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull5eye View Post
    I copied your extensions with anticipation i must say to the extensions folder. On the lancher screen, choosing my current campaign does not show those options. If i create a new campaign, same thing. All the extensions i have are presented correctly. I tried previously with the town4e.ext and shop4e.ext extensions, and although it shows up and loads, these extensions dont allow me to do anything ingame. Could it be my ruleset? But i haven't download any other ruleset than what was provided with the software.
    OK, have you tried creating a brand new CoreRPG Campaign (I'm assuming you've updated FG to version 3.1.7 -yes?). The Extensions (mine and others - if you've downloaded them) will appear if everything is set up correctly - and you will need the DOEBase Extension to run any of the other DOEs.

BTW, town4e.ext and shop4e.ext aren't mine, so I can't help with those - and, from memory, they superseded anyway.

What I'm trying to establish if its just the DOE's that aren't showing up or all/any Extensions.

Let us know and we'll get things sorted
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10