STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 60 First ... 567891757 ... Last

#4–05: The Sanos Abduction Sunday 6th January 2013 5.00pm GMT

#4–05: The Sanos Abduction
    Sunday 6th January 2013
    5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The Pathfinders are sent to the Sanos Forest in central Varisia to assist an agent researching the fey who inhabit the remote wood. But like many seemingly routine tasks in a Pathfinder's adventuring career, the simple support mission quickly turns into an adventure the PCs aren't soon to forget—presuming they survive.

Written by Jerome Virnich.

As usual, to sign up please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Pathfinder Society Scenario #6: Black Waters Wednesday 9th January 8.00pm GMT

Pathfinder Society Scenario #6: Black Waters
    Wednesday 9th January 8.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 4–5).

The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize—will they risk their very souls as well?

Please sign up on the calendar post your character xml to the game forum thread along with your previous chronicle sheet if this isn't your first scenario

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-11: The Quest for Perfection—Part II: On Hostile Water

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

With an ancient Iroran relic in hand, the Pathfinders must make a long river voyage to the inland nation of Shokuro to return it to the only person who can reactivate the long-dormant artifact. Whether dangers take the form of goblinoid menaces on the shores of Kaoling to the north or the powerful armies of Lingshen to the south, the Pathfinders' journey will be anything but a pleasure cruise. Can the PCs survive hostile waters to safely reach their destination, or will they fall victim to the perils of river travel in Tian Xia?

"On Hostile Waters" is the second scenario in the three-part The Quest for Perfection campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heaven and is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow. All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=973

15th January 2013 8pm GMT

*PFS Santioned Module: The Feast Of Ravenmoor

Sunday 20th January 6.00pm GMT
    Sunday 27th January 6.00pm GMT
    Sunday 3rd February 6.00pm GMT
    Character levels 3-4. (You could play this at 2nd level but it would be very difficult. The core of the party needs to be at 3rd)
    Each session will run for 4-5 hours. The final session may be extended if necessary to finish.

For decades, the tiny village of Ravenmoor has existed quietly on the upper reaches of the Lampblack River, far from the centers of civilization in Varisia. Linked to the outside world only by an overgrown, mostly forgotten trail, the villagers are comfortable with their isolation. Their ways are humble, quaint, and at times odd, and when travelers come, they find the town awkward and unmemorable. Certainly, the lack of a village inn, the oppressive humidity, and the bug-infested moors and swamps that surround the village do little to encourage visitors. When a clerk in the city of Magnimar discovers that, due to a clerical error, the village of Ravenmoor hasn’t paid taxes in years, a tax collector is sent to the distant community to settle accounts with its mayor. When the tax collector fails to return, however, a group of adventurers must travel to the town during its Founders’ Feast celebration to investigate his disappearance. Did he really make off with the taxes for himself, as the villagers suspect? Or did he never make it out of Ravenmoor at all?

This is a sanctioned module and will run differently than normal PFS scenarios. It will be played over 3 sessions and a chronicle sheet will be awarded at the end of the adventure.

To play, you need to be available on all 3 dates and sign up in blood hehe. This is the first time I have tried to run a sanctioned module here and I really want it to work. I think sanctioned modules offer something with more depth than the one session missions and it will have more of a 'campaign' feel to it.

There are several differences to the way that sanctioned modules. Most notably:

Your character will be 'locked' into the module once they start play and that character will be unable to play other PFS sessions until the module has been completed.

You will not have a faction mission, but you will be awarded 4 prestige and 3 XP for completing the module.

More information about sanctioned modules can be found in your organized play guide

Please post you characters and previous chronicles to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar

The Feast of Ravenmoor awaits...

*PFS Thursday January 31st 7pm EST PFS-0-06 Black Waters (Tier 1-5)

Overview
    Beldrin’s Bluff was once an affluent cliff side neighborhood of Absalom, overlooking the Inner Sea’s glittering surface. Nobles and wizards alike erected estates and towers there, and merchants and artists flocked to the cliffs to entertain them. Then came the great quake 10 years ago—half of Beldrin’s Bluff tore from the land and fell into the sea, taking most of its citizens with it. The rest of the area was laid to ruin by the trembling earth and the surging sea. Some of Absalom’s oldest families were utterly erased. Terror and hatred filled the hearts of the survivors and restless spirits of the dead rose from their watery graves and prowled the night. Perhaps the most terrifying loss was the drowning of the Tri-Towers Yard, an elite academy for the youth of the noblest families of Beldrin’s Bluff. The quake struck at noonday. The children were buried in rubble, and as the sea frothed up from below, it carried unnatural things, tormented dead long ago interred in a hidden necropolis beneath the academy. No one survived. Now the Tri-Towers Yard is known as the Drownyard, a desolate ruin filled with strange black ichors and salty brine. Within lie the secrets of an ancient necropolis, but there too dwell the spirits of its inhabitants and the angry dead of the Tri-Towers students and teachers.

Please sign up on the Game Calendar HERE

WARNING: This is my first game as a GM. I am extremely new to Pathfinder. I am looking for a group of "Veterans" to run this for but you don't have to be to sign up. I know very little about Pathfinder Rules and PFS Rules. I really just wanted to try this out to see if it would be of interest for me in the future. I have spent a great deal of time preparing the module, so it should be fun for everyone.

Character Levels: We are playing at the Subtier (4-5) but will play at Subtier (1-2) if need be. Don't let this keep you from signing up! I have a level 3 and 4 that has committed.

Duration: Normally this scenario would take 4 hours. I ask that everyone prepare for 30-40 additional minutes due to my being new to GM'ing.

What I Need From You: Im asking that if you sign up that you provide me with the following on the Game Forum Thread:
    Xml of Character
    Last Chronicle of Character
    Portrait of Character
    PFS #
    Starting Gold
    Starting XP

Fantasy Grounds License: Full (You must have a Lite License to play)

Voice Chat: TeamSpeak3 server address: fgts.servegame.com (No port or password needed)

Server Address: Scrawny Dungeon Good Dice
    Last edited by Trueshots; January 28th, 2013 at 04:12.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: 6/2/13 8pm gmt

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (PFRPG)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

As the Pathfinders approach the village of Nesting Swallow in the Tian nation of Shokuro, they find it besieged by a gang of tengu bandits. Before their contact in the village will aid them in restoring the Iroran relic that brought them hundreds of miles to the isolated town, the PCs must repulse the attackers, using every ounce of tactical mettle and military strategy they possess to train the villagers, augment their defenses, and ultimately face off against the bandits' charge.

"Defenders of Nesting Swallow" is the final scenario in the three-part The Quest for Perfection campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heaven and Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–11: The Quest for Perfection—Part II: On Hostile Waters. All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

Written by Sean McGowan, RPG Superstar 2011 runner up.

you don't need to have played in the previous parts but if more than six ask to play players who have played in the other two parts will get priority

I will be spitting the adventure over two session a week apart

PFS Vote for the scenario Monday 4th Feb 7.00pm

Monday 4th Feb
    7.00pm GMT

Ok, this is last minute I know but I am free tomorrow evening and will run something if we get enough players.

If you are interested, please sign up on the calendar and post your character and chronicle to the game forum thread

*PFS Tuesday February 12th 7pm EST PFS-0-01 Silent Tide (1-5)

Overview
    Eight hundred years ago, a hidden armada of ships from Taldor floated off the coast of the Isle of Kortos like a thousand locusts, waiting for the signal to invade Absalom. The plan was simple, but deadly: When the misty weather of Desnus (May) took hold, a fifth column of infiltrators known as Black Echelon would weaken strategic defense points and destroy Absalom's warning system from within. Once their bloody mayhem was complete, the hidden saboteurs planned to signal the fleet, welcoming them to lay siege to a city now brought to its knees.

Please sign up on the Game Calendar HERE and Visit the Game Forum Thread HERE.

WARNING: This is my second game as a GM. I am extremely new to Pathfinder. I am looking for a group of "Veterans" to run this for but you don't have to be to sign up.

Character Levels: We are hoping to be playing at the Subtier (4-5) but will play at Subtier (1-2) if need be. Don't let this keep you from signing up! We will take Level's 4 and 5 first and additional spots will be given to lower level Characters. If you are signing up with a level 4-5 character please list your alternate lower level character too in case we play down at subtier 1-2. Thanks.

Duration: Normally this scenario would take 4 hours. I ask that everyone prepare for 30-40 additional minutes due to my being new to GM'ing.

What I Need From You: Im asking that if you sign up that you provide me with the following on the Game Forum Thread:
    Xml of Character
    Last Chronicle for your Character
    Portrait of Character
    PFS #
    Starting Gold
    Starting XP
    Faction

Voice Chat: TeamSpeak3 server address: fgts.servegame.com (No port or password needed)

Server Address: Scrawny Dungeon Good Dice
    Last edited by Trueshots; February 12th, 2013 at 01:40. Reason: Game Time Changed

PFS #3–01: The Frostfur Captives Saturday Feburary 16th 6:00pm PST

PFS Sunday Feb 24th 2pm GMT - 0-08 Slave Pits of Absalom

Please sign up on the Game Calendar HERE and Visit the Game Forum Thread HERE.
    Module: 0-08 Slave Pits of Absalom
    Session Day and Time and time zone: Sunday Feb 24th 2pm GMT
    GMT Offset: +0
    Duration: About 4 hours.
    Tier: 1-2
    Server Address: 192.73.233.46
    You make your own luck!

Thread Information