DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 60 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Blog Entries

FIRST STEPS: PART 1 - Saturday, Nov. 17 - 14:00 GMT

I will be running this one at 9am EST (14:00 GMT)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st level characters.

In your first mission as a Pathfinder agent, the head of the Grand Lodge sends you on a number of missions throughout the metropolis of Absalom, pitting you against traps, thieves, and even an unruly devil, all in the pursuit of knowledge.

Written by Adam Daigle.

Join the game calendar.

Post to the discussion forum to reserve your table slot and upload your character... as well as get updates regarding the game.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

PFS #2-21: The Dalsine Affair Thursday November 22nd 5:00pm MST

*Note* This will be my first time ever actually partaking let alone DMing a Pathfinder Society Scenario. Please bear with me Hopefully you are in need of a DM at the moment

Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-21: The Dalsine Affair
    Saturday, November 17th, 7:00pm MST (GMT-7)
    Character Levels 1 to 7: playing tier 3-4 (depending on the demand, may change this)

Your mission takes you to the Taldan capital city of Oppara where the intricate web of political intrigue and ages-old religious conflicts threaten the Pathfinder Society’s presence in the land. When Baron Jacquo Dalsine’s cousin is implicated in a recent attack on Society allies, the situation becomes even tighter for the Pathfinders, and at the end of the day some members of the Dalsine family may not get out unscathed.

Please sign up on the calendar and post your character information

If I am missing anything or you have questions/suggestions just let me know.

Here is a link to the thread
    Last edited by CrazyYodler; November 13th, 2012 at 20:56.

PFS #4–02: In Wrath’s Shadow Sunday 25th November 5.00pm GMT

PFS #4–02: In Wrath’s Shadow
    Sunday 25th November 5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

In the ruins of Xin-Bakrakhan—seat of power of the Runelord of Wrath—the Pathfinder Society stands on the verge of a great discovery, but first the brave agents exploring the ruins must survive ages-old dangers and contemporary threats to return with the knowledge and wealth they’ve unearthed.

Written by Mike Shel.

To sign up for this game, please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar.
    Please note: without your previous chronicle I can't accept your character. You could play a pregen though.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

PFS#3–23: The Goblinblood Dead. Friday November 23rd 10.00pm

PFS#3–23: The Goblinblood Dead.
    Friday November 23rd 10.00pm

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

To sign up for this game please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar.
    Please note: without your previous chronicle sheet I won't accept your character but you may play a pregen.

New players are welcome, just contact me if you want any help getting set up

*PFS #2-01: Before the Dawn - Part 1: The Bloodcove Disguise - Tuesday Nov 20 8:30pm

Tonight's game, starting in less than 2 hours, has lost 3 players, and the player in the 4th slot still has not replied. If you are available tonight and have never played the scenario PFS #2-01 Bloodcove Disguise, please check the forum thread to join us. Unless we get multiple players joining, we will be playing it at tier 1-2.

PFS #2-11: The Penumbral Accords Tuesday 27th November 9.00pm GMT

Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-11: The Penumbral Accords
    27th November 9.00pm GMT
    Character levels 1 - 3
    Run time approx 5 hours

The daughters of Absalom's mysterious Blakros family have long been among the most pursued maidens in the Inner Sea. Now the family's matriarch approaches the Pathfinder Society to help her break a centuries-old pact with the denizens of the Plane of Shadow to save her twin daughters from a life of servitude at the hands of the Onyx Alliance. Heading into the fan-favorite adventuring location of Blakros Museum, the PCs have only a short amount of time to break the Penumbral Accords and solidify the Pathfinder Society's ties to the powerful Blakroses

To sign up, please post your last chronicle sheet (if you have one) and your character to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar to reserve your place at the table
    Last edited by Skellan; November 26th, 2012 at 20:58.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #4–07: Severing Ties (PFRPG)

Pathfinder Society Scenario #4–07: Severing Ties (PFRPG)

5th December and the 11th of December 2012 starting at 8pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar. After proving their value to the Aspis Consortium by carrying out a number of tasks throughout the City of Cyphers, the Pathfinders can learn the location of one of the consortium's local allies and ensure that the support the Aspis Consortium is counting on from their friends won't come.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

This is my first attempt at preparing and running a PFS game and only my third running a game on Fantasy Grounds. i intend to run the adventure over two sessions. Please be prepared to make both dates otherwise you won't get a completed chronicle sheet.

To sign up, please post your last chronicle sheet (if you have one) and your character to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar to reserve your place at the table

First Steps 2

First Steps Part 2: To Delve the Dungeon Deep

This scenario sees the new Pathfinders on a trip just outside Absalom to an old siege castle that had been previously buried for centuries. But they may find more inside the ruin than they bargained for. (Dun dun dun!)

Time is this Saturday, 1 PM CST (GMT -6). Game calendar entry is here, and discussion thread is here.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

PFS #3-07: Echoes of the Overwatched

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-07: Echoes of the Overwatched
    Tuesday 4th December 2012. 7.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

When a Pathfinder agent working in the famed Blakros Museum in Absalom falls victim to a terrible, ancient evil, if falls to the PCs to hunt down the released terror before it can retrieve a relic of the mad astronomer Ralzeros the Overwatched.

To sign up for this game, please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar

Blog Entries

Master of the Fallen Fortress - Saturday Dec. 8th

A dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level characters.

The ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the PCs find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will the PCs be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress?

Written by Rob McCreary.

Post to the Forum.

Most of the slots for this have been reserved but we are still working out a time slot so there may still be a slot or 2 available... check out the forum and be sure and post there if you are interested in a slot.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information