DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 46 of 60 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last

PFS Double Feature - Mysteries Under Moonlight-Part 1 (10-05) & Part 2 (10-07)

These two closely linked scenarios will be run back-to-back
    10-05 Mysteries Under Moonlight-Part 1 Testament Of Souls
    10-07 Mysteries Under Moonlight-Part 2 The Howling Dance

This will be run on New Years Day (Tues 1st) in sub-tier 3-4

Please visit this game thread to register: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Part-2-(10-07)

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3284

We'll plan to take about an hour break between scenarios. Including the break I'm expecting this to be a 10 hour session.

Do not reply to this announcement post.
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; December 31st, 2018 at 15:31.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

PFS Double Feature - Mysteries Under Moonlight

There are still a couple open seats available for Mysteries Under Moonlight Part 1 & 2 running on New Year's Day. See previous post for details.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Anybody anticipating running anything soon?
    I think mushoku tensei manga is the best manga on mangazuki and I recommended to read this manga

I'm actually thinking about it, but please don't post that kind of thing in this thread. People get an email notification when you do and comehere because they think someone's running a game.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

FG Con PFS

FG Con is only one week away, and there are still some open spots, so if you want to play some PFS next week, go ahead and grab one of these spots:

Weapon in the Rift, tier 5-9, 5 spots open
    Down the Verdant Path, tier 1-5, 2 spots open
    Rise of the Runelords: The Skinsaw Murders, tier 4-6, 5 spots open, grants a full level
    Myteries under Moonlight part 1: Testament of Souls, tier 3-7, 2 spots open
    Mysteries under Moonlight part 2: The Howling Dance, tier 3-7, 3 spots open
    Scourge of the Farheavens, tier 1-5, 1 spot open
    Breath of the Dragonskull, tier 1-5, 6 spots open
    Salvation of the Sages, tier 7-11, 4 spots open

For more information, especially game time, follow the links to the sign-up pages. Please make sure your account on the FG-Con site is set to the correct time zone to have your local time displayed on the sign-up pages.
    If you're not sure what to play, please consider playing the games with 4 or more open slots, so those can actually happen. If you don't have a character within the scenario's level range, the GM can provide you with a level-appropriate pregenerated character.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Fgcon pfs

Hi all,

One of the sessions I was running at FGCON only had one player registered, so I assume many of you have already played this game.

So with the blessings of the Con organizers I have changed this session to run an evergreen scenario (meaning you can play it multiple times with different PCs), in the hopes of attracting more players for the session.

Link to FGCON event here - https://www.fg-con.com/events/9-09-b...alflight-path/

PFS #9-09: Beyond the Halflight Path (4-7)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The sprawling maze of caverns and tunnels beneath the hilltop city of Kaer Maga are home to a host of dangers and mysteries. A dedicated group of guards called the Duskwardens is responsible for protecting Kaer Magans and visitors alike from everything that lurks below. Despite the Duskwardens’ best efforts, the influence of one of the vaults has been spreading on to the streets of Kaer Maga. It falls to a group Pathfinder Society agents to navigate the factions of Kaer Maga to access and strike at the heart of the lurking threat.

Beyond the Halflight Path is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to provide a flexible adventure that confronts the PCs with a variety of threats more common to higher-level characters. The scenario has nine different possible villains, as well as myriad other options for the GM to customize the dangers that the PCs face.

I hope to see a few of you sign up!
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

FGCON 14, Saturday, April 13th;
    PFS #9-13: The Lion's Justice (Tier 7-11)

►Check your local timezone for this game
    ►Sign up for this game on the FG CON 14 site

*** NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD ***
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 10th, 2019 at 20:22.

PF2 Playtest The Rose Street Revenge MON June 3rd 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

PF2 Playtest The Rose Street Revenge June 3rd 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

If successful presumably PF 2 Playtest Raiders of Shrieking Peak next, MON June 17th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER).

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game

Rules on creating your character can be found here.

I can have the server up for you to build your character either FR evening or during the weekend. If you have a standard license you should however also be able to build it yourself.

I know that it is relatively short notice but please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules. We're all presumably pretty new to the rules, including me.

More general discussion on suitable times and next sessions here.

Please note that playtest rules will likely substantially differ from the final PF2 rules.

About the scenario:

A series of Pathfinder Society quests designed for 1st-level PCs.

Less than a year has passed since the Fiendflesh Siege, in which Absalom fended off an invading coalition of demonflesh constructs and the living dead. The siege lord offered freedom to any slave in Absalom willing to aid in the city's defense, and since that grand manumission, the city's slave trade has practically disappeared. The Pathfinder Society is one of many organizations that opened its doors to Absalom's newest citizens. However, several of the ex-slaves have been turning up dead, in other cases disappearing entirely. The Society doesn't often investigate serial killings, but one of its newest recruits is the latest victim. It's time for a band of Pathfinders to follow the clues, uncover these crimes, and end this threat.

The Rose Street Revengeis a series of four quests, each of which run about 40-60 minutes and highlight Pathfinder Second Edition rules. The series includes three quests that can be played in any order as well as a finale.

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***
    Last edited by stephan_; May 30th, 2019 at 20:37.

PF2S 1:01 The Absalom initiation

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3559

A new era is beginning for the Pathfinder Society, with new recruits and new factions all excited to build connections and embark on grand adventures. The PCs are among these recruits invited to attend a welcoming party where they can meet both the old guard as well as the up-and-coming leaders. But the party's not all talk; the PCs learn of four exciting escapades in Absalom, through which they can kick off their adventuring careers!

I have an ultimate license and we'll be using teamspeak for communication.

technical info will be in calendar discussion.

PF2S 1:01 The Absalom initiation

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-19-17-30-UTC)

A new era is beginning for the Pathfinder Society, with new recruits and new factions all excited to build connections and embark on grand adventures. The PCs are among these recruits invited to attend a welcoming party where they can meet both the old guard as well as the up-and-coming leaders. But the party's not all talk; the PCs learn of four exciting escapades in Absalom, through which they can kick off their adventuring careers!

I have an ultimate license and we'll be using teamspeak for communication.

As there were so many applications, I'm running this a second time

The game calendar seems to be broken atm so I've linked the forum post. This game will play friday 9th of august at 18.00 UTC

Thread Information