DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 60 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last

Last Minute Alternates! PFS4-23: Rivalry's End (st3-7, NORMAL, 1XP/2PP)

Hi -

I will be starting Rivalry's End at sub-tier 3-4 in about 1hr. 45mins. from now. It looks like we have room for other players. So, if you're interested and have something in the 3-4 range or would like to play a pregen/4, please sign up on the calendar and show up on TeamSpeak by 4AM Pacific.

Rivalry's End Calendar Entry
    Rivalry's End Discussion Thread

Also, please send me a PM. I will check them when I log in. Thx!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST IN THE GAME ANNOUNCEMENT FORUM. POST IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD LINKED ABOVE.

The Quest for Perfection: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (CORE), Fri 11 March, 7pm GMT

This is a second call for anyone who might be interested in trying out a CORE game with either a new or existing character.

I'm currently tracking 3-4 players, so there are spaces open for those that wish to come along.

Discussion: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...566#post258566

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1877
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Below is the PFS game status after initial sign-up. Everything in green is full. If the game has a link, seats are available! Grab them before they're gone!

Friday, April 8th:
    PFS#7-14: Faithless and Forgotten 1: Let Bygones Be (1-5, CORE) -> FULL
    PFS#3-07: Echoes of the Overwatched (1-5, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#7-07: Trouble in Tamran (1-5, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#7-15: The Deepmarket Deception (3-7, NORMAL) -> Ended / 4 players
    PFS#4-10: Feast of Sigils (7-11, NORMAL) -> FULL

Saturday, April 9th:
    PFS#4-05: The Sanos Abduction (3-7, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#7-10: The Consortium Compact (1-2, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#7-16: Faithless and Forgotten 2: Lost Colony of Taldor (1-5, CORE) -> FULL
    PFS#4-20: Words of the Ancients (7-11, NORMAL) -> FULL

Multi-Table Special:
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (1-2, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: cmdisc / 2 Available! Pregen/1 Use Possible!
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (1-2, NORMAL, Table 2, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: HoloGnome / 1 Available! Pregen/1 Use Possible!
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (3-4, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: Blackfoot / FULL
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (5-6, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: :{ BK }: / 1 Available (Must be level 5 or 6, Cannot use a pregen)
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (7-8, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: xazil / FULL

Sunday, April 10th:
    PFS#7-15: The Deepmarket Deception (3-7, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#7-18: Faithless and Forgotten 3: The Infernal Inheritance (1-5, CORE) -> FULL
    PFS#5-04: The Stolen Heir (1-5, CORE) -> 2 Available / Pregen/1 or Pregen/4 Use Possible!
    PFS#5-09: The Traitor's Lodge (3-7, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#5-08: The Confirmation (1-2, NORMAL) -> 1 Available! Pregen/1 Use Possible!
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 10th, 2016 at 01:04.

I have room for a couple of people here:

PFS Quests: Phantom Phenomena

This game is a set of 6 short quests, like Silverhex Chronicles, where all the players use Level 1 pregenerated characters -- your choice.

It is scheduled for tomorrow at 4:00AM Pacific (US time).

It's a fun and creepy adventure! First come - first served.

PFS Easter Evergreen

I am looking at running one of the evergreen modules (3xp) on Easter Sunday/Monday.

Each of these is for level 1 or 2 characters and you can repeat it as much as you like on level 1 characters.

I am offering one of the following: Emerald Spire Level 1, Thornkeep Level 1 or Crypt of the Everflame.

1) The Emerald Spire is the shortest and will likely only be a 4 hour session.

2) Thornkeep is longer, maybe a 5-6 hour session and its known for a dangerous encounter within.

3) Crypt of the Everflame is a full module and likely to go 6-8 hours.

I have set up the Calendar with 3 times, please vote by choosing a time (1, 2 or 3) past the hour.

I have pre-gens available for anyone without a low level prepared.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1910

Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Blog Entries

PFC - #2-19: Shades of Ice—Part III: Keep of the Huscarl King - (CORE)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1-2 and 4-5).

Information in the Shadow Lodge headquarters in Whitethrone leads you into the Realm of the Mammoth Lords in search of an abandoned tower of a lost Ulfen king. The powerful weapon rumored to be there could be disastrous if it falls into the hands of those who plot the Pathfinder Society’s destruction; who will find it first?

Keep of the Huscarl King is part three of the three-part Shades of Ice campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-15: Shades of Ice—Part I: Written in Blood and Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-17: Shades of Ice—Part II: Exiles of Winter. All three scenarios are intended to be played in order.

Written by Jesse Benner.

Post your character information to the Discussion Thread.

NOTE: THIS IS A CORE ONLY GAME.
    ANOTHER NOTE: This is the 3rd part of this scenario arc. While it is intended that they be played in order, it is not necessary. There are currently 4 players signed up so there are 2 slots available. This game will be played TOMORROW (3/29) at 1pm Eastern Time. It is probable (and desirable) that this game be played in the 4-5 subtier.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Last-Minute FGCON8 Scenario Addition!

We have another Fantasy Grounds GM, biotech66, who has just added a session of PFS#5-08: The Confirmation for FGCON8 on Sunday, April 10th!

PFS#5-08: The Confirmation (1-2, NORMAL) -> SIGN UP NOW! 6 available!

No special Pathfinder/Society knowledge required. This session will be an introductory one and pregens are welcome!

Grab these seats now!

FGCON8: 1 seat available right now for PFS7-07: Trouble in Tamran, sub-tier 1-2! alias: cold wand bold fang

Just log in.

We've had a great 1st day at FGCON 8! The FGCON 8 special event, PFS6-97: Siege of Serpents, still has more seats available that we would like to fill up. If you are free today, please consider picking up one of the last, few remaining seats. Thanks! If you don't have a character ready at 1-2 or 3-4, you can use a pregen! Thanks for looking!

Multi-Table Special:
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (1-2, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: cmdisc / 2 Available! Pregen/1 Use Possible!
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (1-2, NORMAL, Table 2, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: HoloGnome / 1 Available! Pregen/1 Use Possible!
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (3-4, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: Blackfoot / 1 Available! Pregen/4 Use Possible!
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (5-6, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: :{ BK }: / 1 Available (Must be level 5 or 6, Cannot use a pregen)
    PFS#6-97: Siege of Serpents (7-8, NORMAL, *SPECIAL*) -> GM: xazil / FULL
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 9th, 2016 at 09:27.

Here is the updated FGCON 8 PFS Availability for Today! There are 3 seats available.

Sunday, April 10th:
    PFS#7-15: The Deepmarket Deception (3-7, NORMAL) -> FULL
    PFS#7-18: Faithless and Forgotten 3: The Infernal Inheritance (1-5, CORE) -> FULL
    PFS#5-04: The Stolen Heir (1-5, CORE) -> 1 Available / Pregen/1 or Pregen/4 Use Possible!
    PFS#5-09: The Traitor's Lodge (3-7, NORMAL) -> Looking for 1 sub/alternate
    PFS#5-08: The Confirmation (1-2, NORMAL) -> 1 Available! Pregen/1 Use Possible!

Thread Information