DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 60 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

#4–03: The Golemworks Incident Sunday 29th September 6.00pm BST

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–9.

When the Golemworks in Magnimar starts reporting some “problems” with their most recent batch of golems, the PCs are sent to investigate in the hope that the Pathfinder Society can get on good terms with the influential arcane organization.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

Please visit https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ber-6-00pm-BST to sign up
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Sunday 29th September 6.00pm BST Vote for a scenario

We have 2 players interested in playing something at 6.00pm BST today. I have thrown the choice of scenario open to a vote to see if we can get a table together. If you are interested please go to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...00pm-BST-Today and vote
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

PFS Master of the Fallen Fortress October 20th

PFS Master of the Fallen Fortress
    Sunday October 20th 5pm EDT (1pm EDT)
    Duration: 4 - 5 hours.
    Fantasy Grounds license: Full Licence
    Chat type: Community Teamspeak server
    Tier 1

More info at this thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-%281pm-EDT%29

Pathfinder Society Scenario #35: Voice in the Void (PFRPG) 11 October 2013 8pm BST

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

Mystery strikes again at the problem-plagued Blackros Museum in Absalom and its curator, Nigel Aldain, needs your help. When a famed Osirian tomb raider returns to Absalom and disappears in the museum's basement, Aldain fears the worst. When strange sounds echo from below and several of the curator's night watchmen go missing, he panics and begs the Society to investigate the mystery and save his museum from the darkness that infests it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1094

Contary to my usual practice i will be attempting to run this game in one session

Please post your xml file, latest chronicle sheets and inventory sheets in the forum post. players will not be accepted in the calendar until they have done this unless they are a player of good standing already known to me

due to a lack of players I am rescheduling this game to Wednesday the the 16th at 8p.m.bst and it will possibly be a two session game

Pathfinder Society at FG Con 3 - 1st - 3rd November.

The FG Con website now has 17 Pathfinder Society events ready for players to sign up to.

1. Go to https://www.fg-con.com/
    2. login if you have an account from FG Con 2 - if not you will be asked to register. Make sure you use an email address that is valid and you check regularly - this is the main way that con admin and GMs will get in touch with you!
    3. At the bottom of your profile page enter your "Timezone (numerical offset from UTC)" that will be in place at the start of the convention (Friday 1st November). This will auto adjust the event times to your timezone.
    4. Have a look at the event lists for events that you are interested in - anything beginning with "Pathfinder Society" is a PFS game. Sign up (click on the event title and fill out the "Bookings" section of the event detail page) for any game you wish - not just PFS! Be careful to make sure the times are displayed in your timezone and they events you sign up to don't overlap.
    5. Once your booking request has been approved and admin rep or GM will get in touch with you (via the email address you used to register) over the next 1-3 days to coordinate getting all of your PC info.
    6. If you have any questions please use the "Leave a reply" section of the event detail page to post a comment.

Note - we are not using the FG forums for event booking and coordination, we are using the FG Con website. This is based of feedback from the last convention where particularly new players found it confusing having to register and use 2 different sites for the convention.

Please feel free to post about FG Con on any social media, forums, website, wherever you feel appropriate. There are still a couple of minor things to be added to the website, but we are ready to take player booking.

Also, keep checking back on the FG Con website as there will be more events added over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks everyone!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Spamming this thread!

Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 3 is here - plenty of player slots available and just enough time for GMs to add any new games! Follow my signature for more info!

anyone running anything for Sat night?

Wife is headed out of town, and i am wide open after about 7:00 PM

I am willing to run something, I have a few pre-preped for FGII, all the first steps, Decline of glory, and Devil we know pt 1-2

0-17 Perils of the Pirate Pact
    0-24 Decline of Glory

1-32 Drow of the Darklands Pyramid
    1-29 Devil We Know (i have the whole series)
    1-30 Devil we know pt 2
    1-41 Devil we know pt 3
    1-48 Devil we know pt 4
    1-34 Encounter at the Drowning stones

2-21 The Dalsine Affair

3-01 The Frost Fur Captives
    3-02 The Sewer Dragons of Absalom
    3-21 The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment

PFS Master of the Fallen Fortress - Saturday 26th October 8pm BST

A Pathfinder scenario for 1st-level characters.

I am not looking to steal GatewayTraveller's thunder here as I know he has a game of this same scenario pending. However, looking at the applicants for his game it looks like there may be sufficient demand for a second session of the scenario. I've been looking to run this for a while as my first foray into PFS GM'ing as it looks like a great introductory scenario for new players and GMs alike.

For more details and to post PC XML here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...707#post159707

PFS VTT game day - 4EX Day of the Demon. Saturday Oct 26th, 4pm EDT (9pm BST).

As part of the first official Paizo VTT game day I am running the Season 4 VO/4 star GM special day of the demon.

This is being organised by the Paizo online VLs and has Paizo product support.

For this, and other VTT events, go to:

https://warhorn.net/events/pfs-vtt-online-gameday-1
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information