DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 48 of 60 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last
    If anyone wants to play PFS1 at FG CON 15, my events are now listed. I will be running all specials as shown below. You will have a chance to look certain death in the eye or even play a kobold, elemental or evil Aspis pregen. Be sure to check your local times for these games. These special PFS scenarios do not appear very often, so now is your chance to get in on the FG CON 15 action!

Saturday 11/09/2019 - 17:00-22:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #Special: Ruins of Bone Keep – Level 1: The Silent Grave (Tier 3-7/NORMAL/NO PREGENS)

Sunday 11/10/2019 - 05:00-10:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #6-99 (Special): True Dragons of Absalom (Tier 3-5/NORMAL/Kobold Pregens)

Sunday 11/10/2019 - 11:00-16:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #7-99 (Special): Through Maelstrom Rift (Tier 5-7/NORMAL/Elemental Pregens)

Sunday 11/10/2019 - 17:00-22:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #7-98 (Special): Serpents’ Ire (Tier 7-9/NORMAL/Evil Aspis Pregens)

See the postings at fg-con.com for specific instructions and general info. The only game that requires you to have a PC is Bone Keep. Otherwise, you can just grab a pregen (we will work it out before-hand), show up and play! See you at the CON!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR GAME POSTINGS ONLY!

Pathfinder Society 1e & 2e at FG CON 15
    Current Bookings: 24/72, only 1/3 full!
    Players needed! Check out the listings below!
    Only 1 week to go before FG CON! Sign up now!

Pathfinder Society 1e:
    Friday, Nov. 8 (GMT, Check local time): None
    Saturday, Nov. 9 (GMT; Check local time): None

Sunday, Nov. 10 (GMT; Check local time):
    PFS1 #Special: Ruins of Bone Keep - Level 1: The Silent Grave (Tier 3-7/NORMAL/NO PREGENS) -- Booked: 0/6
    PFS1 #6-99 (Special): True Dragons of Absalom (Tier 3-5/NORMAL/Kobold Pregens) -- Booked: 2/6
    PFS1 #7-99 (Special): Through Maelstrom Rift (Tier 5-7/NORMAL/Elemental Pregens) -- Booked: 0/6

Monday, Nov 11 (GMT; Check local time):
    PFS1 #7-98 (Special): Serpents' Ire (Tier 7-9/NORMAL/Evil Aspis Pregens) -- Booked: 0/6

Pathfinder Society 2e:
    Friday, Nov. 8 (GMT, Check local time):
    PFS2 #1-00: Origin of the Open Road (Tier 5, PREGENS) -- Booked: 0/6
    PFS2 #1-01: The Absalom Initiation (Tier 1-4, REPEATABLE, NEW PLAYERS) -- Booked 1/6
    PFS2 TBD -- Booked: 4/6

Saturday, Nov. 9 (GMT; Check local time):
    [RUSSIAN] PFS2 #1-07: Flooded King's Court (Tier 1-4) -- Booked: 6/6
    PFS2 #1-01: The Absalom Initiation (Tier 1-4, REPEATABLE, NEW PLAYERS) -- Booked: 5/6
    PFS2 TBD -- Booked: 3/6
    PFS2 #1-00: Origin of the Open Road (Tier 5, PREGENS) -- Booked: 3/6

Sunday, Nov. 10 (GMT; Check local time):
    PFS2 #1-00: Origin of the Open Road (Tier 5, PREGENS) -- Booked: 0/6

Monday, Nov 11 (GMT; Check local time): None

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR GAME POSTINGS ONLY!

PFS2 #1-02: The Mosquito Witch Wed January 01 @ 3 PM GMT

PFS2 #1-02: The Mosquito Witch Wed January 01 @ 3 PM GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

Decades ago, witnesses reported a fearsome cryptid outside of the quiet River Kingdoms town of Shimmerford. Dubbed the Mosquito Witch, it was rarely seen since and quickly became a beloved local legend that the town celebrates and promotes to attract visitors. But when recent attacks began savaging livestock and townsfolk alike, many have started believing the Mosquito Witch was real all along. The PCs travel to Shimmerford to unravel the cryptid mystery, but might they just become the witch's next victim?

Scenario Tags: None

Game Discussion: HERE
    Game Calendar: HERE
    (please do not post any game discussions here, use the game discussion thread linked above instead.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

PFS2 #1-05: Trailblazers’ Bounty SAT February 8th @ 6.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #1-05: Trailblazers’ Bounty SAT February 8th @ 6.30 PM UTC

To clarify: This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Honestly not sure whether we'll have a legal table but we'll see. If there are not at least three signups 24 hours before the game, we'll have to cancel.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

Character creation in PFS2.

Quite a lot of character options in newer books just became PFS2 legal

If this is your first PFS2 game on this particular character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you already played this character, please send me your last chroncle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

I can have the server up for you to build your character either GMT weeknight evening or possibly on the weekend (though be aware not all books are on FG yet).

If you need a pregen please notify me in advance!

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

If you can, please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules.

About the scenario:

The powerful nation of Cheliax has posted a public bounty that would richly reward the first team of explorers to chart a viable route across the Menador Mountains, linking the nations of Isger and Molthune (all to bypass the economic powerhouse of Druma, which has recently imposed higher taxes on key goods crossing its borders). Yet the Menador Mountains are an imposing obstacle, replete with steep slopes, snowy peaks, and territorial orcs. Even so, there are no finer explorers than the Pathfinders, and the Society has dispatched a team to collect the prize. Are the PCs ready to not only explore the foreboding mountains but also to compete with the rival teams and local inhabitants?

Written by Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Horizon Hunters)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***

PFS2 #1-05: Trailblazers’ Bounty SUN March 15th @ 12.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #1-05: Trailblazers’ Bounty SUN March 15th @ 12.30 PM UTC

Another attempt. Please note that due to the current health situation, there is the possibility of the game being canceled on short notice unfortunately.

Some UTC offsets may change (USA, Canada, ...)!

To clarify: This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

Character creation in PFS2.

Quite a lot of character options in newer books just became PFS2 legal

If this is your first PFS2 game on this particular character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you already played this character, please send me your last chroncle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

I can have the server up for you to build your character either GMT weeknight evening or possibly on the weekend (though be aware not all books are on FG yet).

If you need a pregen please notify me in advance!

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

If you can, please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules.

About the scenario:

The powerful nation of Cheliax has posted a public bounty that would richly reward the first team of explorers to chart a viable route across the Menador Mountains, linking the nations of Isger and Molthune (all to bypass the economic powerhouse of Druma, which has recently imposed higher taxes on key goods crossing its borders). Yet the Menador Mountains are an imposing obstacle, replete with steep slopes, snowy peaks, and territorial orcs. Even so, there are no finer explorers than the Pathfinders, and the Society has dispatched a team to collect the prize. Are the PCs ready to not only explore the foreboding mountains but also to compete with the rival teams and local inhabitants?

Written by Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Horizon Hunters)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***

PFS2 #1-03: Escaping the Grave SUN March 22nd @ 1 PM UTC

PFS2 #1-03: Escaping the Grave SUN March 22nd @ 1 PM UTC

Be aware the current health situation unfortunately causes some unavoidable unpredictability (Internet bandwidth, ...) and may also cause this game to fill up rather rapidly.

Some UTC offsets may have changed recently (USA, Canada, ...)!

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

About the scenario:

The Whispering Tyrant has escaped Gallowspire and ravaged the lands of Lastwall. Although the nation managed to evacuate many civilians, there are still refugees, Pathfinders, and irreplaceable cultural treasures trapped in this undead-ridden realm known as the Gravelands. The PCs are part of the Society's efforts to infiltrate these dangerous lands, rescue the Pathfinders missing in action, and recover what historical texts and treasures they can. Just be quick! Every hour behind enemy lines increases the chance a nearby army learns of the PCs' mission.

Written by Adrian Ng.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Envoys' Alliance)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

PFS2: Quest #1A- The Sandstone Secret @ 4PM UTC Saturday March 21st

My usual group of DND 5E group is looking to expand and try out PF2E. We are looking to explore this option with new and veteran players alike. If you are a new player and would like to use a pregenerated character please let me know and I will send you the appropriate information. In game dice will be used, but I will expect you to have a physical character sheet rather than programming your character into FG. Please send me a PM with your experience with PF2E/other TTRPGs!

Voice: Required over Discord.
    GM Timezone: EST

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2E, Pathfinder Society

Time Allotment: Plan for two hours as many of the players will be new (and a DM new to DMing this rulset)

About the scenario:

When the Pathfinder Society receives word of a promising, unexplored ruin in Osirion, the PCs set out to uncover the site's secrets. Yet upon arriving, the PCs learn that a different group of Pathfinders has already entered the ruins. Has there been some mistake, is the site's magic playing tricks on everyone, or is there something more nefarious afoot?

Written by Linda Zayas-Palmer

DM License: Ultimate

Scenario Tags: Repeatable

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE
    Last edited by Skratching; March 19th, 2020 at 02:02.

My usual group of DND 5E group is looking to expand and try out PF2E. We are looking to explore this option with new and veteran players alike. If you are a new player and would like to use a pregenerated character please let me know and I will send you the appropriate information. In game dice will be used, but I will expect you to have a physical character sheet rather than programming your character into FG. Please send me a PM with your experience with PF2E/other TTRPGs!

Voice: Required over Discord.
    GM Timezone: EST
    GM License: Ultimate

Time: 27 March 2020 @12AM UTC // 26 March 2020 @8PM EST

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2E, Pathfinder Society
    Time Allotment: Plan for two hours as many of the players will be new (As well as as the GM)

About the scenario:

Information Required (can be sent in a direct message)
    Player Name:
    Organized Play ID/Character ID:
    Character Name:
    Faction:
    Current XP:
    Current GP:
    Current Fame:

Quest Information

Venture-Captain Calisro Bennary has arranged for the PC's transport to the pirate haven of Port Peril to make contact with Free Captain Stella Fane and negotiate a contract with her, facilitating Society movements through the pirate blockades in the area. The job seems simple: track down the the pirate captain, secure the agreement, and then return to Absalom. But few things are simple when a den of villainous pirates is involved, and it's unlikely the PCs will be able to leave Port Peril without throwing a few punches in a proper pub brawl!

Written by James Case.

Scenario tags: Repeatable

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

PFS2 1-04: Bandits of Immenwood SUN March 29th @ 12 PM UTC (noon)

PFS2 1-04: Bandits of Immenwood SUN March 29th @ 12 PM UTC (noon)

Tier 1-4.

I'm currently scheduling this one but depending on party composition, I might recommend switching to #1-06: Lost on the Spirit Road (repeatable) instead.

Be aware the current health situation unfortunately causes some unavoidable unpredictability (Internet bandwidth, ...) and may also cause this game to fill up rather rapidly.

Some UTC offsets may change this SUN!

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

About the scenario:

The Pathfinders are sent forth to aid their own! A Pathfinder mission returning from a long sea voyage ran aground on the Isle of Kortos and were forced to leave behind many of their discoveries so they could press on to Absalom and receive much-needed medical care. The PCs are sent to the site of the wreck to retrieve the relics and charts their peers were forced to leave but the relics have drawn the attention of some of the Immenwood's most volatile inhabitants. Will the PCs be able to return the documents and relics to Zarta Dralneen, the Grand Lodge's Chief Archivist? Or will they fall prey to the unusual bandits dwelling within the coastal reaches of one of Kortos's most infamous forests?

Written by Scott D. Young.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Grand Archive)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

PFS2 1-00: Origin of the Open Road PREGEN SUN April 5th @ 11.45 AM UTC

PFS2 1-00: Origin of the Open Road PREGEN SUN April 5th @ 11.45 AM UTC

Level 5 pregen scenario (FG xml). Make sure to state your pregen preference in the game discussion thread.

You can assign this Chronicle sheet to any character of levels 1–5 who does not already have a copy of this Chronicle sheet.

Some UTC offsets may have changed recently!

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 5 pregenerated characters.

Over recent decades, numerous incidents at the Pathfinder Society's Grand Lodge in Absalom have damaged the priceless collections, destroying many documents outright. The Society has sent the PCs to Nexus House in the arcane metropolis of Quantium, hoping that the second oldest Pathfinder lodge might contain duplicates of the lost texts to copy and study. Yet the PCs are not the only ones interested in the secrets preserved in Nexus House, and the PCs find themselves on the trail of unlikely criminals.

This adventure makes use of the 5th-level pregenerated characters available as a free download.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

Scenario Tags: None

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

Thread Information