DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I was wondering if this thread and finding pregens could be made a bit easier.
    So what I would suggest is post #1 or #2 have ALL the links to ALL the pregens, since this is supposed to be the place to find them. (I still really have no idea where to find the 'official' level 4 or 7 sets.
    If someone could do the leg work and post all of the links/pregen files in this thread (from this post onwards) I'll update the posts at the beginning to use use those links/files.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe!
    Here is the Level 1 Pregen file that Farnaby upped.

Word of warning on those files:

Here are all the PFS-legal pregens.

I have put standard combat effects in them (charge, total defense, flanking, etc.)
    I have set up alchemist's fire and acid flasks properly.
    They also have all their feats and abilities (power attack, rage, hatred, etc.)

I also have optional conditions running. This means you have an alignment effect. Press this and your alignment is added.
    E.g. The paladin has Smite Evil, the effect looks like this: Smite Evil;IFT Evil;ATK:2;DMG:1;AC:2 deflection
    If the creature is evil, it will work. Try this on a neutral animal and it will have no effect.
    E.g. Our ranger has Favored Enemy, this looks like this: Favored Enemy;IFT:giant;ATK:2;DMG:2
    This means you turn on the effect and let it run the whole game. It will activate as soon as he attacks a giant creature.

BUT, you need to load the optional conditions extension. If you don't you have to REMOVE the IFT:xxx from the effect.
    I think it's only Harsk and Seelah, but I;m not sure any more.
    I'll go through them today or tomorrow and throw up a more basic version if that's okay with you guys.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Okay, here they are.

I've taken Blackfoot's originals, cleaned them up (Some were missing ammo, spells had SR when none needed, etc.), added the ACG and other pregens (now altogether 26).

I've added portraits (snapshots from the pregen pdf files) and a text file with links to Devlin's Pathfinder tokens that are free downloads.
    The other one with the optional conditions needs some community extensions to run them correctly - refer to the file "00 - Extensions Needed - README.txt" included in the ZIP file.
    As stated, they have spells and effects that use the IFT: [condition].
    Using this means adding the creature type to the monster or npc.
    For the level 1 pregens only following types are needed: giant, orc, goblinoid, reptilian and incorporeal

Cheers - Farnaby

EDIT (Trenloe): Refined info regarding extensions and removed the extension files from the ZIP.

The following extensions are used in some of the pregens in the optional conditions files, make sure you have the latest version of these extensions loaded.

DCPlus: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?23178-DCPlus

Optional conditions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post195251

Player effect removal: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension

Alignment conditions (PFRPG): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion&p=168812
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 17th, 2015 at 17:25.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Great work Farnaby (and Blackfoot).

I've removed the extensions from the optional conditions ZIP file, so that we don't get stuck with old incompatible extensions down the line. I've referenced the extension thread links above and also included a file in the ZIP with links to the needed extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bother, why didn't I think of that?

Thanks Trenloe, I'll make sure I leave it out with the next version of the pregens.
    I've already found some minor errors.

Seelah/7 Paladin Pregen

Attached is the Seelah/7 pregen with a couple of variations for portrait/token. She was built by :{ BK }: for our game this weekend, and I have applied some edits. Note that for her stats to be correct, you need to apply her item effects on the actions tab.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; October 6th, 2015 at 20:23.

Thanks for putting the final touches on her for me
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

looking for a kineticist pregen. seems to be one of the few that is not in the zip already

The Occultist book is only just out. The PDF version is there, but not a FG one yet.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thread Information