STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Files - Pregen Player Characters (FG format)

A location to uploads (attach) PFS valid PCs in Fantasy Grounds XML format - useable by players and GMs.

You may need to upload your files as a .ZIP file, depending on the format you are using.

It is best to provide the Fantasy Grounds XML that is ready for loading directly into a GMs campaign using the /importchar chat command. In order to save a character from a campaign in this format use /exportchar <character name>.

Players, you can import these into your local character cache using the Fantasy Grounds Character Converter and selecting the "local import" option. This will then allow you to access the in "Manage Characters".
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 11th, 2012 at 06:17.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

PFS Pregens - Core characters - Level 1

Here is Fantasy Grounds XML ready for loading directly into a GMs campaign using the /importchar chat command or the character import functionality from within the Character Selection window.

Players, you can import these into "Manage Characters" using the import functionality from the Character Selection window. GMs can follow the same process in their campaign.

*** UPDATED (17th May 2015) LEVEL 1 ICONIC PREGENS AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post212777 ***

Thanks Blackfoot and Farnaby!
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 18th, 2018 at 22:25.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Level Four Pre-gens

I placed the lvl 4 pregens in this zipped folder, it is only the core characters not the APG classes.

Attachment 2702

Here are the We Be Goblins! pregens.

Blog Entries
    I know this is for the Con, but you could also add those to the character repository under the appropriate forum too.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    I know this is for the Con, but you could also add those to the character repository under the appropriate forum too.
    These are actually for use in all Society Organized games, be it the con or whatever.

can we get a sticky on this, and perhaps on this thread as well:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16899

they have character xml exports and file uploads that gm's will find useful.

Not sure if it was something I was doing but I tried using the 1st level rogue pregen and it seemed to be importing a different character rather than the pregen
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Not sure if it was something I was doing but I tried using the 1st level rogue pregen and it seemed to be importing a different character rather than the pregen
    It's not you - it looks like it was me at some point, I don't know where that level 3 fighter came from that was under the Merisiel link. I've updated the file in post #2 and checked them - you should be good to go.

Two questions about the pregens:

1) When I imported the 1st level XML for Valeros, Kyra and Ezren, they all have a +3 Misc modifier on their trained class skills; Merisiel's skills do not have this glitch. Do others also see this discrepancy? I can correct the character sheets, but if the XML are wrong, they should be updated.

2) I am grabbing the portraits/tokens for the pregens by snipping them from their character sheets distributed on the Paizo site. Are they available somewhere as official resource?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    Two questions about the pregens:

1) When I imported the 1st level XML for Valeros, Kyra and Ezren, they all have a +3 Misc modifier on their trained class skills; Merisiel's skills do not have this glitch. Do others also see this discrepancy? I can correct the character sheets, but if the XML are wrong, they should be updated.
    This is a problem with whoever made these particular copies of the Pregens.
    I believe they were made in HeroLab and the converter wasn't taking into account class skills.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information