DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    No prob, we all do it occasionally. Can't help you with the rest of the mistakes, though.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Okay, here are the last 5 pregens with tokens.

Enjoy.

- Farnaby

Here is a baseline sheet and portrait for Jirelle - Swashbuckler/7. It could use some additional tweaking with respect to panache abilities, but worked fine during our game yesterday and was a fun pregen to play. I will post an updated version later, but might come in handy now for someone.

Portrait and Token for Jirelle:
    Last edited by HoloGnome; January 31st, 2015 at 22:02.

Enora the Arcanist Pregen - Level 4

Attached is a baseline sheet for the Level 4 version of Enora the Arcanist (ACG). This sheet worked well in our game yesterday and includes all the pdf notes, arcanist abilities and many effects to help out the GM. She should be fully set up. Enora is a fun character to play and seems to be a very effective pregen! Her default spell setup is good and you can swap something without resting by using 1 arcane point...which may be an eye opener for those who love to play sorcerers.

NOTE: Enora's sheet uses ranged/ammo weapon entries to track her Arcane Reservoir and Staff of Minor Arcana Charges. If you want to consume spells to increase the Arcane Reservoir beyond 5 (seems unlikely in a 1-day adventure), you just need to increase the ammo count for the reservoir.

(ps. It would be great if FG one day supported a method of managing non-weapon-related, flexible-quantity, abstract pools of things, like item charges, arcane or panache points, etc. These pools should have nominal and max values and related rest period refresh behaviors (refresh to nominal, no change, reset, etc.). I know this suggestion has come up in the past, but in making this character and the swashbuckler, I found myself wanting these features again.)

Portrait and Token for Enora:
    Last edited by HoloGnome; January 31st, 2015 at 21:55.

Blog Entries
    I always build those sorts of 'pool' abilities using the 'Psionic' Spell Classes. They work quite well for it.

Ki points, arcane pool, barbarian rage, panache, grit, bardic performance rounds... all those sorts of things work more or less the same way.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I always build those sorts of 'pool' abilities using the 'Psionic' Spell Classes. They work quite well for it.
    Oh - I see. I haven't used the point caster UI before and didn't notice the max/used point boxes in the upper right corner of the class header. It makes more sense now. I could see how that would work well for the pool items you mention.

It would still be nice to have a better mechanism for charge and store or declining charge items, since the current class models reset on rest and those items need a durable count. But, the pools work. I guess even if you power the Arcane Pool with Consume Spell to max, it still resets to the nominal amount each day, right? [Yes. "Any points she had from the previous day are lost."] https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/.../arcanist.html

I'll do another pass on Enora to move the Arcane Reservoir abilities to point-based and I'll probably also modify my barbarians! Thx.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; January 26th, 2015 at 19:33.

Attached are an alternate portrait and token that I made for Kyra from my campaign the other day.

Here are the files for Amiri, Barbarian/4 - used her in a game yesterday and she was a DPS hound!

Note that she has special abilities that make use of the precision tag in FG to avoid multiplying damage during critical hits. However, these abilities are not actually precision and if you face a monster that is set up to block precision-tagged damage (usually not), you will have to add the damage manually. It is included in the main damage so that it isn't excluded when fighting things that have DR, where the whole damage total less resistance is what gets applied.

The other option would be to set up a separate damage item and give it a type that is not blocked by DR, like spell, but the way it is done now should work in most cases.

Update - 8 OCT 2015 - Added Amiri/7.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; October 8th, 2015 at 21:46.

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if this thread and finding pregens could be made a bit easier.
    I spent quite a bit of time last night trying to locate the Level 1 Pregens, the link from post #2 has some, but not all, and I couldn't find Oloch anywhere until I emailed Farnaby and he posted a .zip file.
    So what I would suggest is post #1 or #2 have ALL the links to ALL the pregens, since this is supposed to be the place to find them. (I still really have no idea where to find the 'official' level 4 or 7 sets.
    Thanks
    Vic

Blog Entries
    The ACTUAL PDFs are pretty easy to find on paizo.com ... you go to the PFS section and they are there under Player Resources.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information