DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Most of the PFS scenarios when you do a picture export from the PDF will leave those type of details behind as they are on a different layer. I have heard some of the newest scenarios are having issues with those exports although...
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Guess now I'm wondering if I can't get those off, or blur them out the group is still going to know exactly where to go lol

Well, if it is on a grid like most of them you can copy another square from nearby and paste it over the top and the grid-lines will hide your photoshop job. If there are shading gradients it makes it more difficult, but still easier than scrubing it out from scratch.
    Last edited by xazil; December 23rd, 2014 at 02:23. Reason: go is dyslexia

yea, since I bought a Mac I don't really have any editing software, so I was trying to do this old school style

Gimp?

Use the clone tool in GIMP. Xorn gives a good overview of how to do it at 2:50 onwards in his map scaling video: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...rescale-1a.wmv

Xorn is using Photoshop but the principle is exactly the same for the clone tool in GIMP.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Use the clone tool in GIMP. Xorn gives a good overview of how to do it at 2:50 onwards in his map scaling video: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...rescale-1a.wmv

Xorn is using Photoshop but the principle is exactly the same for the clone tool in GIMP.
    Great video thanks but how in the world, when he's cloning are the grid lines left behind. What he just did in 90 secs took me over a hour just now lmao!!!!

Put the source of your clone on the apex of a grid and start your cloning on an apex as well. Then don't lift your finger off the mouse button until you've cloned the whole square (or all of the area you need to clone).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Put the source of your clone on the apex of a grid and start your cloning on an apex as well. Then don't lift your finger off the mouse button until you've cloned the whole square (or all of the area you need to clone).
    Source meaning? Lets say I have the circular brush. Does the top of that circle or the middle of that circle go at the apex of the grid. I still don't unstained how that won't erase the original grade like in the video...

Ill try the keeping finger held down, never tried that. So I do that to "set the clone" or when "applying the clone"?

Thread Information