DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Files - GM tools etc.

This is the thread to upload files that the GM can use to assist in their running of a Pathfinder Society game on Fantasy Grounds.

Please keep the original post up to date (you can edit it and upload a new file) and title the post appropriately. Thanks!

Notice
    This forum uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This forum is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.

Some useful threads for resources:

1. Sharing PFS scenarios prepared in Fantasy Grounds If you prove to the scenario converter that you own the scenario then Paizo have given us permission to share our FG modules for that scenario.
    2. End of session data collection sheet Fillable PDF form that the players complete after a session to give the GM the info they need to complete the chronicle sheet.
    3. PFS pregens in FG format
    4. Scenario conversion guidelines Info on how to put your PFS scenario in Fantasy Grounds.
    5. How to advertise your game
    6. NPC modules FG modules containing NPCs already parsed. Since the sharing of scenarios (item #1) this hasn't been updated, but you still might find this useful.
    7. Creature parser Application to help you get the creatures/NPCs into Fantasy Grounds (including spell entries).
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 4th, 2015 at 16:29.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blank PDF Chronicle and Inventory Sheets

Season 5

Chronicle sheet - REMOVED AS THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM PAIZO ARE THAT BLANK FORM-FILLABLE CHRONICLE SHEETS ARE NOT LEGAL.

Notes:
    1. I've removed the 2nd sheet with the extra info as I feel this is not necessary for online play. If GMs/Players feel they need this let me know and I'll add it back in.
    2. Covers only 2 subtiers - which should be enough even in multiple subtier scenarios. Enter the subtier played and that of the subtier of the PC this chronicle sheet is for.
    3. Does auto calculations for out of subtier gold, XP, PP, Fame and Gold.
    4. Remember to enter the extra subtier items available in the white text box in the middle.

Inventory sheet (Adobe Reader fillable and saveable): Attachment 5179 New version 1.1: 29th Sept 2013. No functionality changes, appearance changes only: Changes font, all fields now use centre justification, increased size of most fields.

Current guidelines on how to use the Inventory Tracking Sheet (ITS): https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q18q?T...Tracking-Sheet

Old Season 4 sheets

Below are 2 blank chronicle sheets in PDF form format for Season 4 (now expired). One just has basic information and doesn't do any calculations, the other does calculations for you.

Updated 11th April 2013: Blank form with calculations (now includes a 1st level retraining check box for 100% value of items sale & auto calculation error fix, & calculation fixes):
    REMOVED

REMOVED

Thanks to munchin_gamer35 from the old Yahoo group for putting the original form together.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 20th, 2013 at 17:34.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Below are 2 blank chronicle sheets in PDF form format. One just has basic information and doesn't do any calculations, the other does calculations for you.
    see my note on this thread on the fillable chronicle sheets:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16972

Creature Parser

Don't forget the Pathfinder creature parser: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15475

Using this allows creatures to be imported into Fantasy Grounds as a library module - all it takes is copy/paste from a PDF and perhaps some minor formatting of the creature statblock. Saves lots and lots of time...

I researched in vain Paizo's site for this information. Since every new PFS GM will likely have this question, I chose to post it on a stickied thread:

Does a GM running a scenario make and sign his own chronicle sheet for his character? Is it signed a coordinator or someone else?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    Does a GM running a scenario make and sign his own chronicle sheet for his character? Is it signed a coordinator or someone else?
    The GM who runs the scenario does the chronicle sheet for their selected character - including signing it.

Updated Chronicle Sheet

I've updated the auto calc chronicle sheet in post #2 with the following:
    1. Changed the order that calculations are made - this should fix the issue where auto calculations were sometimes wrong.
    2. Added a "1st Level Retraining" check box in the sell items box. When checked this will sell all items for 100% of their value, not 50%. This is used when PCs sell their items at level 1 and use the retraining rule. In theory every PC can do this as level 1 currently.

Update:
    • Fixed issue where day job gold not included in total gold calculation

File Version 3.1 - updated in first post.

Blog Entries
    Can't seem to sign the latest version.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Can't seem to sign the latest version.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Updated the file in post #2 - should be OK now.

Thread Information