STAR TREK 2d20

Potential GM return

I'm thinking of coming back to FG now that RL has settled somewhat. So... if I decided to run something PFS related, probably at tier 1, do you think you would be interested?

I don't want to go to the effort of posting stuff on game announcement and setting up thread/calendar links, only to find no one wants to play.

With regards to timing, I will generally be looking to start some time around 00:00 GMT.

Let me know below.

Cheers,

Riv
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

Hey Rivver,

Glad to see you back and interested in knocking out a scenario. I think a lot of people could be interested in a session. We're just under 5 weeks out from the next FG CON, so a few sessions beforehand to whet people's appetites is always a good thing. In fact, if you are interested in doing anything during the CON weekend, let me know. I need to get everything into Paizo by Wed, but can add you in if you're interested.

As far as what to run currently, the Season 6 quest hasn't been done anytime recently and I don't remember the Season 8 quest being done at all. So those might be something unless you already had something else in mind. And if the day is right, you can put me down as interested for a 00:00 GMT game.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Thanks cmdisc.

I have the following prepped:
    5-04 - The Stolen Heir
    5-08 - The Confirmation
    6-10 - The Wounded Wisp

I've also picked up The Consortium Compact as it sounds interesting and has the whole evergreen thing going for it, I just need to prep it for FG.
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

I am of the humble opinion that the Confirmation has been overdone within the past year or so. But maybe that's just me.

I have played the Stolen Heir and the Wounded Wisp as CORE, but not as Standard and would be up for either of those. I know that JWMK was hoping to run the Wounded Wisp during the CON, but that doesn't mean you can't run it here since people can replay it....and it has a very nice boon.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    My paladin is level 2 (one more til 3!) so I'm always interested. The catch is having the session on one of my days off so I can play, which unfortunately has never happened yet. :sadpanda: or should that be :sadpaladin:

Blog Entries
    I'm up for either of the Evergreen ones .. although my schedule is a lot less open than it used to be.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information