Starfinder Playlist

GMs - FGCon Support

As promised by Doug when FGCon was first mentioned a few months ago, Smiteworks will be providing support to GMs running one or more games at FGCon. This will be in the form of a $20 PayPal credit per GM (not per session) that should be used to purchase FG material to assist in running their games in Fantasy Grounds.

The rules for receiving support are:

1. Schedule an _FGCon_2012 game on the game calendar
    2. Advertise and fill the slots with at least 4 people (can be 4 or more people across multiple games)
    3. Run the games at the scheduled time
    4. Send a list of names and emails (or aliases) of the people that participated in the game slot to ddavison <at> smiteworks <dot> com along with a request for Paypal credit.

If the GM has a forum account with over 100 posts already, then they can send an email before the Con and Doug will send them the money before the Con so they can purchase products in advance.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 11th, 2012 at 16:02.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bump - reminder for con GMs to keep track of their players FG name so that they can report back to Doug and get their store credit.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hey guys and girls,

To get the credit, please send an email with "FG Con Credit Request" to [email protected] with your forum username and a link to your game calendar entry. I'm curious how it went as well, so let me know your thoughts if you don't mind. (optional)

Please use the same email address that you use on the forum. Thanks for everyone's support. You are a large reason for our success and our welcoming community is one of the best features of Fantasy Grounds, IMHO.

I'd just like to say thanks to you Doug for that credit, saved me some typing of NPCs etc.

I used the credit to buy three Triple Ace Games Daring Tales that had the stats I needed for my game speed up my prep time.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

are we still doing FG Con if so I have an ultimate lic and would not mind running a game or 2 for you guys. As well I would not mind setting up a like demo day on how FG works if you guys where doing something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by enygma
    are we still doing FG Con if so I have an ultimate lic and would not mind running a game or 2 for you guys. As well I would not mind setting up a like demo day on how FG works if you guys where doing something along those lines.
    No FGCon is not running now - it was a specific window of 72 hours a few weeks ago.

But, there is nothing stopping you running games for the community outside of any "con" - plenty of people run one-shot games. Advertise them in the tavern and put a gamecalendar entry up. I'm sure you'll have plenty of people wanting to play.

Thread Information