DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Paizo VTT

Paizo VTT

Here is a link to the Paizo post and discussion about their new VTT they are creating to play their APs/PFS on. I'm interested at what they do, but since I play other rulesets (4e, CnC, CoC, etc) this doesn't impact me that much other then PFS, but using their own maps and pictures built it does have a certain appeal .

Yeah, the fact that the maps will be included for adventures is cool. I'm always skeptical when people say "everything you need" - that's very subjective...

I was at the PaizoCon banquet last night where this was announced and a short demo was presented. The demo was very underwhelming - the software is obviously very much in it's infancy - the person demoing it took a while to actually open a game, showed a map, a few tokens and a rudimentary initiative tracker. One thing he did say is that only a basic level of the actual Pathfinder rules will be included in the application.

Time will tell where this product goes and exactly what is included with it functionality wise and free/pay wise...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information