DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Hey I can use two monitors!

Just realised I had an old monitor That I could hook up to the DVI port on my video card. Now I Have Two monitors. Man thats given my FGII some working area.

I would strongly advise if you have a computer with two video outputs and an old monitor lying about do this...

Yep, but as warning if their resolutions are different it can make things a bit sticky. My newer monitor has a larger resolution and as such when I bring it down on my primary, stuff vanished on my secondary monitor like the dice tower, and tokens bag.

Also you'll need to not run in maximized window mode obviously. But yeah it makes running much easier, I tend to put the story, npc/monster, combat tracker and party sheets on the secondary model.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Also tremendously handy for those times when you need to run a GM session and a player session on the same machine so you can test functionality or just see how what you've put together as a GM will look to your players. You may find, however, that FG gets a little buggy about handling other programs running in the background (Ventrillo or other chat software, for instance) when it's spread across 2 screens; hopefully not, as the devs have done a lot of work to fix those issues, but you may.

Cheers!
    GMK

Quote Originally Posted by gmkieran
    You may find, however, that FG gets a little buggy about handling other programs running in the background (Ventrillo or other chat software, for instance) when it's spread across 2 screens; hopefully not, as the devs have done a lot of work to fix those issues, but you may.
    Yeah, the recommendation is that if you do experience strange issues is to NOT run FG in maximised windows mode, but manually stretch it to split across your two screen.

Also, if you ever have problems where certain control seem to lose focus, ALT-TAB out of FG and back in usually fixes them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information