STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Let's learn GURPS

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and currently am installing the software. I added a new game in the game calendar and am looking fro people wanting to learn GURPS & Fantasy Grounds with me. I also design stuff for the game if one ever comes together. If already experienced players have some tips or groups already, please let me know.

Regards

Benarius

If you want to learn GURPS,

on weekends if you contact me, or find me in the Chat room. I give a demo game which includes a detailed tutorial of the GURPS rules and How to use the GURPS 4Enhanced Ruleset. After which I then run the Participants through an an actual FULL Scale Session.
    The session is designed to run 4 Hours (Using pregen characters). so if you want to experience the entire thing. Please plan to dedicate 5 hours total.
    if you can not dedicate the full time that is ok aswell However The game part of the session is designed to show the gamesystem and ruleset and ideas shown in the tutorial part of the session in action.

Please contact me anytime on Fri between GMT-5 5pm through Sat 5pm

Hi saithan,

sounds great. Have all weekend, misses is working. Best fro me between 12pm to 22 pm GMT.

What chatroom?

Regards

Benarius

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home scroll down, on the right you will see Online chat

Hey saithan, are you thinking about running a game at the FG Virtual con July 20-22 ? No GURPS game sessions listed yet.

I have thought of it unfortunately I doubt my day schedule will allow it.

Hi,
    I've been reading through the GURPS rules and want to have ago running an adventure using the FG2 ruleset.
    I have FG2 experience using a couple of rulesets (Cthulhu & Savage Worlds) but am a complete novice with the GURPS ruleset.
    I guess what I'm after is any tips current GMs may have. Also Saithan do you still run the tutorial game detailed in an earlier post as that would be superb, I've already watched your videos on the ruleset which were most helpful.
    Thanks in advance any advice will be welcomed.
    Isembard

I ran into saithan in the Online chat a few weeks ago, and he spent more than two hours showing me the GURPS ruleset. So he's still around and being very helpful.

I would be more than happy to run a tutorial session early on a weekend. will be fun!

Thanks for the quick response. I work quite a few weekends and have the usual family responsibilities so can safely say the first weekend that I'm free at a suitable time with the time difference is Saturday 18th May. As I say I would be free all day so can fit in with any time to suit you.
    Let me know if the dates is no good for you but if it looks ok I'll find you on the chat closer to the time.
    Thanks again for the swift reply.
    Isembard

Thread Information